23rd August 2011, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

How can I join private company after doing Mechanical Engineering?

i am mech. engg. ,but i have a back in 4th sem , now clear.i want to go in private company.how can go?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Anna University after scoring 93% in diploma mechanical engineering?
  2. Can I join private company or can I go for public sector like CDS, UES, UPSC after doing Mechanical Engineering?
  3. What is an IT based company? Should I join Infosys?
  4. Can we join Marine Engineering after completing Mechanical engineering from Private Colleges?
  5. How can I get admission to study Part Time Mechanical Engineering Diploma course if completed ITI-Mechanical?
  6. How can I apply for private sector company having done Mechanical engineering?
  7. What type of courses to do after completing Mechanical Engineering in order to join IT company? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the eligibility for job in core mechanical(Government and Private Company)
  9. How to work in a company after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  10. How to join a good company for Vocational Training? I am a mechanical engineering student
  11. How to join in mechanical after completing B.E Mechanical
  12. How to do mechanical engineering graduation after completing diploma in mechanical engineering? I am doing a job in private industry
  13. How to do Internship in Core Companies of Mechanical Engineering?
  14. List of companies offering Summer Training to Mechanical student in Delhi? Is it chargeable? -- [New]
  15. What is the starting salary of a CS having LLB degree?
  16. What is the procedure to join the best company for mechanical engineering?
  17. Am I eligible for group II after completing 12th in mechanical and 5 years experience in private company?
  18. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) final year student? List of private and government companies in Bangalore for Internship?
2nd December 2011, 01:05 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join private company after doing Mechanical Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am mech. engg. ,but i have a back in 4th sem , now clear.i want to go in private company.how can go?
Hello friend,
Since you want to join private sector being a mechanical engineering graduate, I would suggest you to contact some of the good placement agencies which has a good placement records and is authentic.
You may also register yourself to some of the topmost online job placement agencies to start getting job alerts right in your mail box. Some of the well known online job placement agencies are:
Monster.com
Naukri.com
Timesjob.com

So, once you signup with any of these websites and submit your resume, you will find a suitable job very easily.
3rd December 2011, 01:34 AM
nida shakeel

Hello friend,
Since you want to join private sector being a mechanical engineering graduate, I would suggest you to contact some of the good placement agencies which has a good placement records and is authentic.
You may also register yourself to some of the topmost online job placement agencies to start getting job alerts right in your mail box. Some of the well known online job placement agencies are:
Monster.com
Naukri.com
Timesjob.com

So, once you signup with any of these websites and submit your resume, you will find a suitable job very easily.
3rd December 2011, 12:26 PM
kavya_guddi

hello friend
to join private companies after doing mechanical engineering you must go for walk in interview in various core companies as your branch is a core branch..you can also get into some consultancy who will find you jobs suitable to you...you must regularly visit the employment news part of the daily news paper and must log on to the below given sites to get valuable information..
Naukri.com
Timesjob.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?