23rd August 2011, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in government sector after doing MSc in Biochemistry?

Sir/Ma'am,
I have done M.Sc. in Biochemistry and I want to know the job opportunities specially government jobs for this field. Also let me know about any courses or training .
Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What are the opportunities available for B.Sc Medical Biochemistry in both private and public sector?
  2. Job opportunities in government sector after completing MSc Biotechnology
  3. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of M.Sc in Electronics?
  4. Job opportunities in government sector after completing MSc Physics?
  5. Job opportunities available after completing MSc Biochemistry?
  6. Detailed job opportunities around Kannur District, Kerala? I have completed MSc Biochemistry
  7. What are the job opportunities available for a fashion designer in both private and government sector?
  8. Job opportunities for me in government sector after doing MSc physics with specialization in Electronics?
  9. Government job opportunities after studying M.Sc. in Food and Nutrition stream?
  10. Job opportunities in Government sector for EIE student? -- [New]
  11. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of M.Com course?
  12. Job opportunities in Government sector after completing M.Sc. Physics?
  13. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  14. In which government sectors can I apply after doing BSc Biochemistry?
  15. What are the job opportunities for a MBA Human Resource and Management pass out in Government Sector? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What are the job opportunities after doing MSc physics in government as well as private sector?
  17. Job Opportunities in Government sector for the candidates of EEE stream?
  18. What are the government jobs opportunities available for M.Sc environmental science candidates?
15th October 2011, 04:42 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in government sector after doing MSc in Biochemistry?

Since you have done your post graduation you have higher chances of getting government jobs. You can attend the bank exams. You can apply for the position of Clerk, PO etc. You can also attend the NET exam for lecture positions in Government College or universities. You can also attend the various exams conducted by UPSC/SSC etc.
11th December 2011, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job opportunities in government sector after doing MSc in Biochemistry?

any govt jobs in karnataka for physics
12th December 2011, 02:06 AM
Unregistered

if government job douing afterin Msc biochemistry in gujrat?
1st February 2012, 07:39 AM
Unregistered

sir/ma'am,
Iam doing my bsc biochemistry ,Iam very much confused to take medical biochemistry or advanced biochemistry which has more scope.Can any one pls suggest me.
26th March 2012, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

job offered by studing biochemistry
19th April 2012, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

i complete my msc biochemistry in2008 i want govt job in ap is there any job for me
15th June 2012, 12:16 AM
guruvana244

dear friend,

As you have done M.Sc in biochemistry then you will definitely have lots of job opportunity..

Biochemistry is a emerging field in our country..

The options You will have in this field are:-

1.Health and medicine, particularly for the study of diseases and the hunt for their cure, as well as researching new developments in medicine (stem cell research, drug development, gene therapy). Biochemists who work in this field can be called molecular biologists, clinical biochemists, biomedical scientists and clinical research associates.

2.Nutrition, to study the components of food products in order to determine their effect on one’s health.

3.Some of the other fields include forensic science, bioinformatics, toxicology and environment preservation.

So, don't worry, just get prepare for these jobs..

All the best.
30th April 2013, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

Sir i am manju i am B.E 6th sem student .i got 52% can i get good job or what do next
21st June 2013, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

i have done MSc BIOCHEMISTRY can I get job in Gujarat
29th July 2014, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Sir,.
I have compleated MSc biochemistry from Coimbatore with 75% mark.let me know about the opportunities after this course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?