23rd August 2011, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

How to pursue masters in B.Tech Biotechnology? I am planning to apply abroad

Respected Sir or Mam,
I am a final year student of B.tech Biotechnology. I want to pursue Masters in the same field. I am planning to apply abroad as well, mainly Europe and US.
i have an inclination toward industrial biotechnology. please suggest some good colleges in India or abroad.
Is there any scope of direct Phd, after my B.tech. >
please help and suggest.
Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it necessary to be 16 years old for studying abroad?
  2. Eligibility for masters from abroad after scoring 55% marks in B.E computers?
  3. Should I do Mtech in biotechnology after doing btech in biotechnology? what is the scope? India or abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which course I can take up between masters in biotechnology and masters in public health for doing in abroad? -- [New]
  5. How may I pursue masters in Llfe sciences from UK after completing BE in biotechnology from VTU?
  6. Should I wait another year to give GRE or TOEFL to pursue Masters in Pharmaceutics in abroad?
  7. How to apply for MSc in Abroad after doing BSc Biotechnology? Fee structure of the course? Will the degree be valuable if done from abroad?
  8. Do I have to give subjective GRE in order to pursue Ph.D Biotechnology abroad? How to apply?
  9. Is it possible for me to pursue MS abroad in Computer Science?
  10. Which scholarships are available for masters in veterinary science in Abroad?
  11. Is bba better than b.com (programme)?
  12. Which masters course I can take to do abroad after completion of BBM course?
  13. What should I do to pursue Ph.D in abroad after completing M.Sc in Biotechnology?
  14. How to do Mtech in biotechnology from abroad after btech in biotechnology from India?
  15. Is it possible for chemical engineer graduate to pursue high education in Biotechnology?
  16. Is it mandatory to study Psychology in Graduation for masters in Psychology after B.Sc with Biotechnology, Zoology and Chemistry?
  17. In which field should I pursue M.A masters abroad after pursuing Electronics and Communication?
  18. How to go abroad for masters? I am a B.Tech electronics and communication
15th September 2015, 07:31 PM
Sam James

Default Re: How to pursue masters in B.Tech Biotechnology? I am planning to apply abroad

Biotechnology studies and research are more developed in abroad rather than in India. So it is better to go abroad.

For overseas education you need:

1.Passport

2.Student Visa

3.Entrance exam cleared - GRE

4.If English related then foreign English exams test.

5. Equivalence certificate for your present degree.

After Btech also you can directly apply for Phd in Indian universities if you have CGPA 8+ and high score in GATE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?