23rd August 2011, 11:07 AM
trapti sharma

What are the opportunities available after completing M.S.C biotechnology?

i want to know the scope in biotech field after msc biotech

Related Questions:
  1. What are the opportunities in M.Tech Biotechnology? I have completed my MSc Biotechnology
  2. Job opportunities in government sector after completing MSc Biotechnology
  3. Job opportunities after completing MSc Biotechnology?
  4. What are the jobs in Biotechnology after completing MSc Biotechnology -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What are the job opportunities after completing MSc Biotechnology? How to get a job?
  6. What are the job opportunities after completing MSc in Biotechnology? Where can I get a good job and how much is the salary offered?
  7. What are the job opportunities after completing MSc in Biotechnology? Where can I get a job? How much will be the salary?
  8. What can I do between MSc Biotechnology and MBA after completing BSc with Biotechnology
  9. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc(biotechnology), either M.Sc(forensic) or M.Sc(microbiology) or M.Sc(biotechnology)?
  10. What are the job opportunities available for me after BSc Biotechnology?
  11. Procedure to study MSc Marine Biotechnology after completing BSc Biotechnology? What is the course fee and the job prospects?
  12. Is it beneficial to study PhD in Biotechnology for M.Sc in Biotechnology & Management postgraduate? Job opportunities after completing PhD in Biotechnology? -- [New]
  13. Job opportunities and basic salary offered after completion of M.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  14. Which is the best option for good future prospects between MBA and Ph.D after completion of M.Sc in Medical Biotechnology?
  15. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Integrated Biotechnology?
  16. Job opportunities in Biotechnology after passing MSc Biotechnology in Aurangabad?
  17. Job opportunities after doing MSc Biotechnology? In which field can we opt for a job after completing MSc?
  18. How to do MSc Biotechnology from Abroad?
23rd August 2011, 11:20 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the opportunities available after completing M.S.C biotechnology?

Biotechnology is one of the emerging industry. But there are only few opportunities available in INDIA and more opportunities are available at ABROAD.

The Career options related to the Biotech Industry extend to universities, medical schools and government labs along with pharmaceutical companies, chemical, agriculture and allied industries. Every well-established Biotech Unit comprises of several divisions that carry out different functions.

You can get job in :
Pharmaceutical companies
Food processing units
Waste treatment centers
Go for research
Can be a professors
Argo-industrial Jobs.
Clinical & Medical research
23rd August 2011, 11:34 AM
rana2011
Banned

Default Re: What are the opportunities available after completing M.S.C biotechnology?

There are only few opportunities available in INDIA in Biotechnology and more opportunities are available at ABROAD.
The Career options related to the Biotech Industry like:-

**Universities
**Medical schools and government labs
**Pharmaceutical companies
**Chemical
**Agriculture and Allied industries

You can get job in :

**Pharmaceutical companies
**Food processing units
**Waste treatment centers
**Go for research
**Professors
**Argo-industrial Jobs.
**Clinical & Medical research
Otherwise you may go for research

All the best!!
23rd August 2011, 12:23 PM
Sehwag6

biotechnology is a very good growing field.

it has very good future

you go for many government and private jobs

you can get jobs in many fields

they are pharameuticals,food processing and so on

all the best
23rd August 2011, 03:17 PM
BEST CAREER
Member+

CAREER AFTER MASTERS IN BIOTECHNOLOGY IN INDIA

Biotechnology branch is research branch and we deals with the plant organism
Frankly speaking in field of biotech you have wide job oppurtunities only after phd not after M.sc inbiotech

After phd you can go abroad and if you do not want to go abroad then you can apply for BCIL program and get training of six month ,after these procedure you have some chance to get placed in biotech company .

you can go for following fields :

1.genetic engineering

2.enzyme engineering and technology

3.production of usefulmaterial

4.nanobiotechnology
14th November 2011, 09:13 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

hello friend

Biotechnology is one of the emerging industry. But there are only few opportunities available in INDIA and more opportunities are available at ABROAD.

The Career options related to the Biotech Industry extend to universities, medical schools and government labs along with pharmaceutical companies, chemical, agriculture and allied industries. Every well-established Biotech Unit comprises of several divisions that carry out different functions.

You can get job in :
Pharmaceutical companies
Food processing units
Waste treatment centers
Go for research
Can be a professors
Argo-industrial Jobs.
Clinical & Medical research
26th March 2012, 06:28 AM
Unregistered

I m doing bsc.(zbc). I want to go msc.Biotec.What are the scope of msc.Biotech.
30th October 2013, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

i want to do project work in biotech company.can you tell me which company best for me? i got 2nd division in b.sc.
18th July 2014, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

I have complete bsc in zoology .i want to complete msc in biotechnology .plz advice me ..which branch is good for me ...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?