23rd August 2011, 12:52 PM
bahwantravels

Procedure to do Chartered Accountancy course after the completion of 12th?

Sir/Madam,

I am a Bangladeshi National and I want to take study in Chartered Accounts course but I donot know what is the procedure. Only I know that after completing 12th are eligible to appply CA. I will be greatful if you can advise me with full details. For your information, at the moment I am studying in Indian school Muscat under CBSE(Delhi board). I passed 10th from same school. I am appearing final exam for 12th in the month of March' 2012.

Thanking you & best regards,
Suravi Halder

6th September 2011, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to do Chartered Accountancy course after the completion of 12th?

recently iam completed mba can you tell me the procedure of CA
4th November 2011, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to do Chartered Accountancy course after the completion of 12th?

wil u plz let me knw the procedure for CA in all ways possible?
6th December 2011, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

Procedure of Chartered accountancy after 12th
18th January 2012, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me hw i ll get addmision l
in ca nw m appearing class12th commerce plz tell me the procedure as soon as possible?
9th February 2012, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

hello sir mujhe btao ke ca me admission ke leye 12th me kitne % hone chaiye
23rd February 2012, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

I am doing 12 this year please tell the minimum percentage for it so that i can word harder
6th March 2012, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

i just want to know icompleted my bcom(hon.) in 2010 i want to do ca in indore where are the institute and in which exam we needs to enter ca
14th May 2012, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for chartered accountant course after degree B.com
25th June 2012, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

can i give ipcc exam in may after passing cpt exam in december
9th August 2012, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

i have got 47%in 12th,can i get admission in charted accountancy? Geeta
9th August 2012, 08:31 PM
rch91

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
plz tell me hw i ll get addmision l
in ca nw m appearing class12th commerce plz tell me the procedure as soon as possible?
To join CA firstly you have to pass your 12th class.After 12th you have to prepare for CA entrance exam i.e. CPT which includes subjects:
Accounts,Economics,Mercantile law,Quantitative aptitude
two exams are help on same day.The maximum marks of CPT are 2oo out of which minimum of 50% i.e. 100 are required to pass this exam.
CPT is held every year twice:in june, in december.
After CPT next stage is IPCC exam which includes two groups:Group1, which consist of 4 subjects and Group 2 which consist of three subjects.
You can give exams of both the groups together or separately according to your convinence.After Ipcc there will be your internship and then final exam.
But firstly prepare for CPT......All the best..!
21st January 2013, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

i m in 12th now..wanted to do ca...
i want to know if i will not be able to clear cpt exam..then is there any other way to get admission in ca..
i also heard that ca is a private course...what does it means
29th January 2013, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

what is asked in Quantitative apptitude??
Is it important to take maths in class 12th to do CA??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?