17th January 2010, 05:19 PM
Pratimajun75

Date of availability of B.PEd and B.Ed course form in Agra University? Is the distance education available for the same?

I would like to know when will the forms be available for b-ped (physical education) and B-ed courses from Agra university for admissions this year i.e. 2010
Whether there will be any entrance test.
Is distance education for the same available.
Can the person from commerce faculty get the admission.
What is the minimum percentage and other criteria for the same.

14th January 2012, 12:32 PM
pamhele

Default Re: Date of availability of B.PEd and B.Ed course form in Agra University? Is the distance education available for the same?

hello
in agar university ever year 10th april aplication forms will be issued and there is part time job facility is also avalible
all the best
14th January 2012, 01:26 PM
priyanka_22

Default Re: Date of availability of B.PEd and B.Ed course form in Agra University? Is the distance education available for the same?

Dear ,

Distance education scheme is available for this university.
Yes , a commerce graduate can get the admission in it.

Regards and Best Luck,
14th January 2012, 05:03 PM
sulemanpathan

hi friend
I can not get exact data of your requirment Just go through it
Contact InfoDr BR Ambedkar University,
Paliwal Park
Agra - 282 004
Uttar Pradesh
Email:[email protected]
Phone No(S)0562) - 2820051,
2852118, 2852136
All best
15th July 2012, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

DEAR sir,
I am in service teacher in DAV public school.I have done my B .SC .Iwant to do B ED in distance mode can u help me from where should I do my BED and It should be NCTE approved. Is there any examination centre in cuttack or Bhubaneswarand what is the course fees?
Please send me the detail in my email id - [email protected].
10th October 2012, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

Is cmj university shillong valid for bed program ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?