24th August 2011, 08:17 AM
RAMARAOSESHAPLLI

Am I eligible to attend for Campus Interview being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech with one backlog in 3rd and 4th semesters?

Haiiiiiiiiii sir Good Morning i am studying B.Tech final year. I have one back log in III/IV Second Semister exams. Can I have eligibility for attending the half campus interviews.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I attend campus placement if I have 1 backlog in 4th year B.Tech IT?
  2. Am I eligible to attend HCL On-Campus Drive after clearing the 1st semester backlog?
  3. Am I eligible to attend Aricent On-Campus Interview if having a backlog in B.Tech?
  4. Am I eligible to attend for the Interview of Infosys being a candidate having a backlog in the 1st year of B.Tech course?
  5. Can I attend Capegemini on-campus drive again if terminated due to backlog?
  6. Am I eligible to attend Mahindra Satyam On-Campus Interview having a backlog in 3rd semester of B.Tech(EEE)?
  7. Am I eligible for TCS off campus placement after having 1 backlog in 3rd year with an aggregate of 69%?
  8. Am I eligible to get recruited in a good IT company during campus selections?
  9. What is the eligible criteria for campus interview? -- [New]
  10. Am I eligible for any Government job if I have 1 backlog?
  11. Possibility to attend Campus Drive with a backlog for CSE final year student? Eligibility to get job in Aricent, CTS, etc.?
  12. Eligibility to attend Accenture On-Campus Interview with a backlog for B.Tech 7th semester candidate?
  13. Eligibility to attend CTS On-Campus Interview for a candidate who has secured 71.2% in 10th, 59.6% in 12th and 8.37 CGPA till 3rd year of B.Tech(CSE)?
  14. Am I eligible for GME course while pursuing B.Tech final year in Mechanical Engineering?
  15. Am I eligible to attend the campus placement in WIPRO after securing 59%? I have finished BSc Physics
  16. What is the eligibility criteria to attend the campus interview in WIPRO while in final year Electronics and Communication Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am I eligible to attend TCS Off-campus Interview if having a backlog in BCA?
  18. Is 1st semester taken in to consideration for the campus interview? Minimum average required to attend the interview?
24th August 2011, 04:58 PM
mahi_singhal

Default Re: Am I eligible to attend for Campus Interview being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech with one backlog in 3rd and 4th semesters?

hello...
It also depends on the Area of expertise or branch you have opted in during your B.Tech session, for your Job selection Process. Different branches have different Companies and demands which must be fulfilled by a Student.
The company sets some instruction and set of rules which a student, appearing for the interviews, must fulfill. e.g. Company will allow only 60% and above students with no backlogs, and like this many such rules have been set. So there is great opportunity for Students to get a Job before completing his/her B.Tech.
its depend on the comapny policies..
good luck!!!
16th December 2011, 07:35 AM
pradosh998
Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to attend for Campus Interview being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech with one backlog in 3rd and 4th semesters?

hello friend...
You can seat in a campus with backlogs...but You have to clear those backlogs before joining.
30th September 2012, 01:01 PM

Sir i'm having a backlog in 1st sem maths and cudn't clear it nd i'm in 7th sem ri8 nw and having campus nd wipro is expected very shortly,am i eligible to sit for the campus?
4th February 2013, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

I am studying B.E mechanical engineering i hve one backlog in 3rd semester .am i eligible to attend interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?