24th August 2011, 08:45 AM
abanti banerjee

How to prepare for the Entrance Exam to MA in Linguistics from JNU, Delhi?

sir,i am a student of english honours(part 2).i would like to do m.a.in linguistics from JNU,DELHI.so,i want to know how to get prepared for the entrance exam of the above mentioned.i am waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance test of M.A. English and M.A. Linguistics in JNU, Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. JNU M.A in Linguistics and M.A in Economics Entrance Exam - Good material, books and coaching classess in Delhi, Noida?
  3. Do we have to study to get through the entrance of masters in Linguistics in DU and JNU? Syllabus of the exam?
  4. Admission criteria for MA in Linguistics in JNU? Other UGC recognized Universities for MA in Linguistics?
  5. How to prepare for the entrance to prepare for PG course in Sociology from JNU/Delhi University? How to get more marks in the entrance?
  6. Books to be referred to prepare for the entrance of masters in Linguistics?
  7. Complete syllabus for entance exam in ma english and linguistics for JNU?
  8. How to prepare for JNU entrance exam? Sample question papers of JNU entrance for Biotechnology?
  9. How can I prepare for entrance exam in English M.A for JNU Delhi
  10. Which are the good coaching institutes in Delhi? How to prepare for JNU MSc Environmental Science entrance exam
  11. What is the eligibility criteria for MCA entrance exam of JNU (Delhi) or Delhi University?
  12. How to prepare for M.A candidates in applied linguistics in university of Gondor, Ethiopia?
  13. University of Kashmir-Faculty of Arts Entrance Test- Linguistics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Syllabus of the JNU entrance exam? Study material of JNU exam?
  15. How can I prepare to crack JNU PhD entrance exam? Computer Science syllabus for preparation? -- [New]
  16. Questions asked in jnu for ma in linguistics?
  17. Which books and model papers should I refer for preparing jnu delhi exam for MCA? Are there any important topics?
  18. Detailed information, syllabus, caste relaxation and minimum marks required in M.A. for JNU Ph.D(History) entrance exam?
1st November 2011, 10:25 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for the Entrance Exam to MA in Linguistics from JNU, Delhi?

In order to prepare for MA in linguistics, one should have thorough knowledge and command over the subject. The entrance exam for English will test your basic grammar and composition. Apart from this, fluency in the language will also be tested. Writing skills and comprehension will also be tested. All these are necessary areas to be improved upon.
28th November 2011, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for the Entrance Exam to MA in Linguistics from JNU, Delhi?

what books do u recommend to do well in the entrance test?
9th February 2012, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

What books are needed for entrance in english?
28th April 2012, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

sir, i would like to know how to prepare for C.A.T.E exam and exam to study undergrad linguistics under jnu. if you could just tell me which areas to focus on?
7th July 2013, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

I want to see previous 5 year question papers of du for MA linguistic
7th August 2016, 06:03 AM
Unregistered

Please, could you tell me how to prepare for master program in linguistics and applied language studies and which books do you recommend to do well in the entrance test?
7th August 2016, 06:13 AM
karimnito

Hello, Could you tell me what areas to focus on in preparing for MA entrance test in linguistics and applied language studies?. Thanks in advance
8th April 2021, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

I am preparing for MA LINGUISTICS ENGLISH. I wanted to have some notes. How can I get it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?