12th August 2010, 01:42 PM
dr.tanya

How to apply for Forensic Odontology? Is it a PG course or diploma course? What are the career aspects?

i hv done mi bds..........hw to apply for forensic odontology .......is it a pg course or diploma ..plz help m wid details.........and carreer aspects in india .............which colleges r offerin ds...............course

Related Questions:
26th December 2011, 09:52 AM
rit.dubey

Smile Re: How to apply for Forensic Odontology? Is it a PG course or diploma course? What are the career aspects?

hi dr.Taniya
i have found a some some information about forensic odontology it is about to develop the theoretical knowledge and practical skill that are vital range in forensic investigation such as disaster victim identification..
you will be provided all information regarding forensic odontology...please click here :-)
2nd March 2013, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for Forensic Odontology? Is it a PG course or diploma course? What are the career aspects?

sir i m a b.d.s student from manav rachna dental cllg ,is there any scope in this field?what the procedure to take addmission in this course?
21st June 2014, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for Forensic Odontology? Is it a PG course or diploma course? What are the career aspects?

I HAVE DONE MY B.D.S
HOW TO APPLY FOR FORENSIC ODONTOLOGY
IS IT PG COURSE OR DIPLOMA
WHICH COLLEGE OFFERING THIS COURSE
30th October 2014, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have completed BDS from Dr.M.G.R.medical university, Chennai. I would like to join Msc, Forensic odontology course in GFSU...how to apply for this course? Is there any entrance examination based on this course ? Kindly reply..
19th January 2016, 06:36 AM
Unregistered

Hi

I have done my BDS and I am planning to do Foreign sic odontology pg diploma through distance education by any of the Indian university or through government.So please can u suggest me which good collage provides distance education facility.Now as I am staying in Canada I have chosen this option not to waste my time.

Thankyou
18th August 2017, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

Which are the exams I can give to apply in forensic odontology branch?
Can I apply these course outside India ?
20th April 2020, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

I have done BDS.. and am planning to do forensic odontology in India.. so which are the exams i can give to apply in forensic odontology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?