24th August 2011, 07:15 PM
poojadalvi

Entrance exams to be cleared to pursue forensic science in abroad? Best colleges in Mumbai offering Forensic Science?

i m in my 2nd year biotechnology and interested in forensic science so wht are the entrance xams to be cleared if wish 2 go 2 abroad for further studies and which are the best colleges in mumbai offering for forensic science

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges in Mumbai providing PG in Forensic Science? Entrance exams and other details?
  2. Is it possible to do Masters in Forensic science or PG in forensic science in Mumbai?
  3. Best colleges in Mumbai offering Forensic Science? Which entrance exam is to be cleared?
  4. Should I study Forensic Science in Abroad after my 12th science?
  5. Is it wise decision to do B.Sc in Forensic Science or any other subject and then do PG in same to make career in Forensic field?
  6. Entrance exam for Forensic science for final year B.Sc (microbiology) student?
  7. Is there any particular entrance exam to study B.Sc(Forensic Science) for PCB student? Career aspects of Forensic Science?
  8. Forensic colleges/universities in India for m.sc. in forensic science? Entrance exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I do forensic science course in future from abroad after completion of 12th standard? -- [New]
  10. Can I do M.Sc in Forensic Science in institute of Forensic Science Mumbai?
  11. How can I get admission in top institutes for B.Sc in Forensic Science in Maharashtra? Is there any entrance exam available for it? Scope of Forensic Science programme?
  12. Eligible cutoff marks required to study Forensic Science after 12th standard? Best colleges and entrance exams?
  13. Is it possible to do Master in Forensic Science or PG in Forensic Science in Mumbai? Details about the entrance test? Any entrance test for that?
  14. How to pursue higher studies in Forensic Sciences after BE (Bio Technology)?
  15. Am I eligible for MSc forensic science in national institute of forensic science?
  16. Information regarding the Entrance Exam for Post Graduation in Forensic Science?
  17. Can I study M.Sc Forensic Science if completed B.Sc Biotechnology? List of the colleges offering Forensic Science with fee structure?
  18. In which subject should I do Ph.D after pursing MSc in Forensic Science? Colleges offering the course? Where can I find colleges abroad?
21st December 2011, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Entrance exams to be cleared to pursue forensic science in abroad? Best colleges in Mumbai offering Forensic Science?

do we need to clear CET aft 12th fr addmission in forensic science?
30th March 2012, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Entrance exams to be cleared to pursue forensic science in abroad? Best colleges in Mumbai offering Forensic Science?

what is the necessary exam that we have to go through for m.sc forensic studiies abroad? and how is the procedure?
11th May 2012, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir Myself Halvadiya Newman have just passed 12th standard from gujarat board i have an idea for my carrier in forensic science . . .so please suggest me what to do further ?
9th January 2013, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

I am in 12th standard. Is it possible to pursue carrier in forensics with PCM as subjects? If yes please suggest about the various entrance exams for it.
30th April 2013, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

may i knw the top coleges of forensic science
10th May 2013, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

My self mukesh burnwal and i m 12 standard student with pcm from bihar board and i wants to take addmission in BSc. Forensic science in abroad how to get addmission and what is the procedure for loan pls know me in my id. Id is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?