25th August 2011, 01:42 AM
sudipray

Will 45% marks in graduation pose any issue to take admission in B.Colleges for MBA course?

I am just pass out this year graduation,with Accountancy Hons. with 45% marks...

Presently i prepare for MAT exam,is there any problem occured in future,when i'll go to admission to a B.college for MBA course?? for my graduation percentage?

please send me rply to my mail id...

25th August 2011, 07:44 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will 45% marks in graduation pose any issue to take admission in B.Colleges for MBA course?

Yes there can be a problem to secure admission. You need to make sure that you have high score in MAT to overcome the same. You must make sure that you are well prepared in each and every section. You can refer to books like that of R.S Agarwal, Oswal, Wren and Martin. If required do join any training center too.
25th August 2011, 11:26 AM
kalpana.inturi

Default Re: Will 45% marks in graduation pose any issue to take admission in B.Colleges for MBA course?

Dear friend here is the information regarding your posed question that is now a days for any job or for any course a candidate must have 55 or 65%any candidate must get minimum 60 or 55. according to the rules of B Schools to take admission in MBA.The chances are very less to join and take the admission.
7th September 2011, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

name the list of b-school tha tdoes not reqire 50% criteria in graduation.
10th September 2011, 08:53 PM
BITAN GHOSH
Senior Member+

The eligibility to apply for MBA in any institution is to be a graduate from any recognized university.
All you need to have is a Bachelor degree.
It does not depend on the percentage you got in your graduation.
So, you can definitely go for it.
All the best.
29th September 2011, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

sir i have same problem gradution (PCM) with 46% what to do.please give me some suggestion and some course name which i can do.
please sir i have too mind stress about my future.
19th October 2011, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

b-schools which take admission easily for mba while i have 45% in graduation?
30th November 2011, 07:04 PM
litunu

The eligibility to apply for MBA in any institution is to be a graduate from any recognized university.
All you need to have is a Bachelor degree.
It does not depend on the percentage you got in your graduation.
So, you can definitely go for it.
2nd February 2012, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

sir i have scored 46 % in graduation can i apply for MBA and which collages will be best for me to take admission? Am i eligible for MBA?
11th March 2012, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

i scored 42%in grad can i get addmission in mat colleges
14th March 2012, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

i have 56% marks in 1st and 2nd year but in 3rd year suddenly my percentage fallen down to 46%.. so now i have 46% in graduation. i just want to know that is there any problem that i may face in my career to get employed in a MNC companies?
19th March 2012, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

sir i have scored in graduation 45% so can i apply for MBA and which collages will be best for me take admssion
12th April 2012, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

i have 45% in b.com in which college i get admission for mba
10th June 2012, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

sir i have 54% in b.com so can i get the admission of mba
2nd October 2012, 07:46 PM
Lokeshthetopper

Dear aspirants,
Yes it will create a problem in getting an admission in the top B- schools even if you clear the CAT entrance with a good percentile.

In this case you need to choose the private MBA colleges in order to complete your degree.
It will create problem in getting the admission in IIM's.

Don't worry.
Work hard and finish it from the private college and finish your degree with good case studies and prepare the presentations at different levels at the same time clear the six sigma certifications.
It will really help you to gain a good growth in management field if you will be in the quality team.

Believe you can and you will on the half way.

Please do visit this website for your queries related to any entrance exam.
Best of luck
3rd October 2012, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

i am Dunu nirola, Sir,i have 48% marks B.A so, can i get the admission in B.college for MBA?
18th April 2013, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

I have 45.35% in graduation witn accountancy honours and planning to commit suicide
7th August 2013, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

45% marks enogh for M B A admission to obc category . . Peoples
14th May 2014, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

I am haing 49 percent in graduation ......as per universites minimum should be 50 i am planning to give mat but will i face problem at the time of addmidsion. Will i get addmission in any of good colleges or not .on what rxactly badis the addmission iis given.??? Plz reply
7th June 2014, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir my name is Deepak I have complete b.com with 45% I want to take admission in MBA I m also gave exam of uptu I have got rank 2400 obc..
22nd July 2019, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have 35% in graduation..but am sure that i can score best in mat, so i wanted to know whether i am eligible for cat...if not will i get admission in nit's through mat
can i go for cat with low percentage or there is any marks limit..
please reply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?