26th August 2011, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

Sample Test Papers of ONGC Engineer Trainee Exam? Books to prepare for this Exam?

From where i can get sample test papers for ONGC engineer trainee exam.
Is there any book specified for these exams.

Related Questions:
  1. Which Books should I prepare for ONGC Graduate Trainee Exam in HR for the year 2012? List of Sample Questions to prepare for this Exam?
  2. How to prepare for ONGC exam? How to prepare for the same? I am a mechanical engineer
  3. Syllabus and Exam pattern for ONGC Graduate Trainee Exam for Transportation? Which books to prepare for this Exam?
  4. Syllabus and Sample Question Papers to prepare for ONGC Graduate Trainee Exam in Chemistry?
  5. Books to be referred to prepare for ONGC graduate trainee exam in geophysics -- [New]
  6. Sample question papers and syllabus for graduate trainee exam at ONGC
  7. Previous years question papers for ONGC engineer trainee exam for chemical stream
  8. ONGC exam graduate trainee sample question papers?
  9. Previous 5 year Question papers for ONGC Graduate Trainee Exam in Geophysics? Which Books should I refer for this?
  10. What is the syllabus for ONGC graduate trainee exam? Previous years papers and books to be referred?
  11. Sample question papers of ONGC graduate trainee exam of computer engineering
  12. Syllabus and List of Books to prepare for ONGC Graduate Trainee Exam in Finance and Accounts?
  13. Previous 10 year Question Papers and Syllabus of ONGC Exam for Mechanical Engineering? Which books to prepare for the Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Syllabus and Sample Papers of ONGC Graduate Trainee Exam for Chemistry?
  15. How to prepare for ONGC Graduate Trainee recruitment written exam for mechanical engineering?
  16. Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers to prepare for ONGC Graduate Trainee Exam?
  17. How to appear for graduate trainee exam for ONGC? Previous sample question papers?
  18. What is the new syllabus for RRB exam? How to prepare for Sr section engineer? Sample question papers for the same?
31st August 2012, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Sample Test Papers of ONGC Engineer Trainee Exam? Books to prepare for this Exam?

which subjects i have to prepare for the E and T post in ONGC,for graduate trainess 2012,as iam a student of electronics??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?