26th August 2011, 07:24 PM

How can I do Ph.D in Mass Communication?

i want to do phd in mass communication? Could u please provide to me the way for it

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure and eligibility to study PhD in Mass Communication for Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication candidate?
  2. How to proceed for PhD in Mass Communication?
  3. Universities offering PhD in Journalism and Mass Communication to postgraduate in Pune?
  4. Procedure of admission in Ph.D. under Mass Communication subject?
  5. Possibility to study correspondence PhD course directly for Mass Communication postgraduate?
  6. List of universities which offer PhD in Mass Communication in Southern India?
  7. Admission procedure into PhD in Mass Communication after M.A?
  8. Am I eligible to study PhD in Tourism being a Mass & Communication student? -- [New]
  9. Is it beneficial to study B.Com with Mass Communication if secured 81% in 12th?
  10. Can I study PhD in Management being a Mass Communication postgraduate?
  11. Cutoff for Petroleum Engineering course in top colleges? Which are the top colleges in Pune? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to do Ph.D after doing M.Phil in Journalism and Mass Communication
  13. Government colleges in Delhi for M.Phil or PhD in Journalism & Mass Communication?
  14. Is it compulsory to do graduation in mass communication to be eligible for applying masers in mass communication?
  15. Am I eligible to study PhD if secured 60.68% in M.A.(Mass Communication & Journalism) and 65.65% in MBA/PGDM(Marketing)? For which subject I should study PhD?
  16. Universities list providing Ph.D in mass communication?
  17. PhD Journalism & Mass Communication or Media Studies from Anna University?
  18. For doing PG in Mass Communication is it necessary to do BA with Mass Communication?
29th September 2011, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I do Ph.D in Mass Communication?

i want d.lit in mass communication. I am Ph.D in mass communication. Pl guide.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?