26th August 2011, 09:35 PM
virajjande

Is the B.Com certificate from Manav Bharti University approved by UGC and is it useful for government jobs?

HI sir i want to know that BCOM certificate from manav bharti university is approve from UGC & it uselfull for goverment jobs?

31st August 2011, 05:24 AM

Default Re: Is the B.Com certificate from Manav Bharti University approved by UGC and is it useful for government jobs?

how come to result to b.com 1st year 2011
31st August 2011, 01:22 PM

Default Re: Is the B.Com certificate from Manav Bharti University approved by UGC and is it useful for government jobs?

Sir, Please tell me about is this university. I want to know polytechnic courses from this university is valid for all govt. jobs.
9th September 2011, 11:09 PM

is the digree of ph.d valid
10th September 2011, 03:10 AM
BITAN GHOSH

Manav Bharti University is a government recognized University with the right to confer degrees.
It seems that the university offers various under and post graduate courses and Diploma courses.
It's recommendation is dependent on the UGC Act.
Therefore you may not have trouble to apply for Govt. jobs.
Thanking you..
12th September 2011, 07:04 PM

is B.SC of M.B.U IS VALID FOR GOVT.JOBS IN J&K STATE
12th September 2011, 07:07 PM

IS MBU IS VALID IN J&K FOR GOVT JOBS
14th September 2011, 05:27 AM

Originally Posted by virajjande View Post
HI sir i want to know that BCOM certificate from manav bharti university is approve from UGC & it uselfull for goverment jobs?
yes ugc approved so , its ok
21st September 2011, 02:50 PM

Thumbs up Re: Is the B.Com certificate from Manav Bharti University approved by UGC and is it useful for government jobs?

Sir, Please tell me about is this university. I want to know polytechnic courses from this university is valid for all govt. jobs.
Dear Candidate,

Manav Bharti University is registered with UGC. Henceforth all programs offered by the university are valid for all govt. jobs.
21st September 2011, 02:51 PM

Thumbs up Re: Is the B.Com certificate from Manav Bharti University approved by UGC and is it useful for government jobs?

is the digree of ph.d valid

Dear Candidate,

Manav Bharti University is registered with UGC. Henceforth all programs offered by the university are valid for all govt. jobs.
21st September 2011, 02:52 PM

is B.SC of M.B.U IS VALID FOR GOVT.JOBS IN J&K STATE

Dear Candidate,

4th October 2011, 02:11 PM

No It is not valid because this university is not authorized for this course
13th October 2011, 02:44 PM

is manav bharti recognised by ugc, and the phd offered by it?
19th October 2011, 08:11 PM

yes my dear brother im also student of mbu
21st October 2011, 03:33 PM

CAN WE DO GRADUATION HAVING MORE THAN 4 YEARS GAP AFTER 10TH STANDARD???
5th December 2011, 06:02 PM

I am applying BA Course from MBU... is this valid in all the states in India????
15th December 2011, 06:40 PM

I want tot take admission in M.tech (Part Time). Send info.
30th December 2011, 10:19 AM

I hav ben taken admsn in b.com in a centre MBU in aligarh.
Wht wil be the mode of ths eduction.
It is regular or distance n any other.
Let me ask u onethng more
B,com exam wil b semistr wise or yearly.
12th February 2012, 05:03 PM

Respected sir, plz tell me manav bharti university is UGC recognized? Is their PG degree is valid in j&k and useful for govt. Jobs? Plz reply that will be your most kindness.
12th February 2012, 08:42 PM
BHAUMIK K. PATEL

Lightbulb Re: Is the B.Com certificate from Manav Bharti University approved by UGC and is it useful for government jobs?

Dear Candidate,
Manav bharti uni. well known &trustable university.

Manav Bharti University is registered with UGC.

All programs offered by the university are valid for all jobs.
23rd February 2012, 04:44 PM

Please tell me the courses offered by MBU solan (HP). Is this university offered B.Com in distance mode or Regular mode?????? please tell me the urgently basically i want to applying for B.com. I hope you are replying me immedialtely.. thanx
12th March 2012, 11:54 AM

Is the B.Com certificate from Manav Bharti University approved by UGC and is it useful for government jobs?
22nd March 2012, 08:44 PM
rao ch

Post Re: Is the B.Com certificate from Manav Bharti University approved by UGC and is it useful for government jobs?

HI sir i want to know that BCOM certificate from manav bharti university is approve from UGC & it uselfull for goverment jobs?[/QUOTE]
1st April 2012, 10:55 PM

is the m.sc certificate from manav bharti approved by UGC and it is useful for uttrakhand Lt exam
16th April 2012, 03:12 PM

is b.com certificate is valid for joining in any of the mnc company pls rply as soon as possible.....?
29th May 2012, 01:09 PM

is bcom course available in manav bharti university ?
12th June 2012, 12:34 AM

hello sir I done my diploma in mbu I am from banglore is it applicable for jobs in banglore pls reply by tomorow I have an interview pls anybody reply [email protected]
8th July 2012, 09:51 PM
kunalchampader

b tech is fake in manav bharti university. because this university is not ugc or aicte approved.
12th July 2012, 01:58 PM

DEAR SIR,
IS BCOM DEGREE FROM MANAV BHARTI UNIVERSITY IS VALID FOR DOING POST GRADUATION FROM OTHER UNIVERSITY
12th July 2012, 02:22 PM

IS DOING BCOM FROM MANAV BHARTI UNIVERSITY IS VALID FOR POST GRADUATION FROM OTHER STATE
16th August 2012, 11:53 PM

DEAR SIR

I WANT TO KNO DOES MANAVA BHARTHI UNIVERSITY OFFERS DISTANCE EDUCATION...?
20th August 2012, 09:43 PM

Dear all, Manav bharti university is a private university in the state established in the year 2009. It offers many courses in regular. It means one has to study in the colleges run by the university in its campus. It does not offer distance education courses. Even it does, they will not be valid to get a government job because they lack distance education council recognition. Some states such as kerala does not recognise any course offered by any private university in india though it is recognised by UGC. Regards, [email protected]
20th September 2012, 07:30 PM

hi sir B.A is valid in haryana
19th December 2012, 04:10 PM

mujhe b.com ke 3 years ke exam 1 year me complete hone ki baat kisi ne btaya kha ki back date me exams hote hain is university me .kya ye govt.job me valid hoga. please reply me soon on [email protected]
24th December 2012, 03:57 PM

Hello sir,

is B.Com -Distant education cerificate from Manav Bharathi University valid in Bangalore.
27th December 2012, 09:41 PM

1. How do i check the B.com certificate is valid under Manav Bharti University?
2. Can i go for other course having B.com certificate obtained from Manav Bharti University?
3. What are all the certificates issued from Manav Bharti University, when B.com is passed out?
4. Can i apply for govt/private job once the B.com certificate is obtained from Manav Bharti University?

G.APN
29th December 2012, 07:32 PM
educationindia

Hi Friends.............

Manav Bharti University is registered with UGC & the certificate from this university is useful for Govt. jobs

ALL THE BEST..............
9th January 2013, 04:16 PM

I have complted my B.com in the year Nov-2012 and i do not found the web link to see my reults through online of Manav Bharti University
so Could you please help me in regards to seee my results online. It will be a great helpfull
Please reply me as the earliest
10th January 2013, 03:53 PM

hiiii sir i am doing bcom frm mbu,,is this drgee valid in mumbai ,, becoz i want to law frm dr. d.y. patil collage plz reply me @ [email protected]
2nd February 2013, 12:53 PM

dear sir
I am doing B.com from mbu certificate valied in govt. job in all india
plz sir inform me.
16th June 2013, 05:56 PM

HI sir i want to know that BCOM certificate
from manav bharti university is approve from UGC & it uselfull for goverment jobs?
will you please suggest the above written message
18th June 2013, 04:38 PM

sir pls reply fast is the b.com or b.A certificate course approved by ugc and it is usefull for govt. job by manav bharti university
21st June 2013, 05:16 PM
sohangoriya

Manav Bharti University is approved and recognised by the University Grants
Commissions (UGC) and All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).

It was established in 2009 under H.P. Private university act and is owned by Manav
Bharti Charitable trust.

So, friend the certificate for this University is useful for government jobs.

Best of luck........
28th July 2013, 12:02 AM

Those candidate who doing distance edjucation through manav bharti universty how they got the roll number
1st August 2013, 05:30 AM

dear sir
I am doing diploma in mechnical from mbu certificate valied in govt. job in all india & private sector also for gulf
plz sir inform [email protected]
21st August 2013, 12:56 AM

is btech in distance mode from manav bharthi univ is eligible fr aboard studies n govt jobs pls guide
6th September 2013, 02:27 AM

Is the Btech - distance education certificate from Manav Bharti University approved by UGC and is it possible to get indian ministry & UROGULF ATTESTATION ??
19th October 2013, 10:52 AM

mbu is valid for Karnataka state
11th November 2013, 09:39 PM

Does BSc in Computer Science from Manav Bharati is vaild for Central Governement jobs & does it vaild in all Major IT Software companies in India & as well as in other Countries ????
13th November 2013, 01:38 PM

Is the B.A certificate from Manav Bharti University approved by UGC and is it useful for government jobs in Karnataka State?

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/b-com-certificate-manav-bharti-university-approved-ugc-useful-government-jobs-344765.html#ixzz2kVTkU5Gj