26th August 2011, 09:14 PM
pustam

What should I do to pursue Aeronautical Engineering after BSc in mechanical engineering?

Im currently pursuing a BSc in mechanical engineering..What action must i take if i wish to pursue aeronautical engineering in the near future.thanks in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E Computers?
  2. List of streams available to study in B.Tech
  3. Can I pursue Aeronautical Engineering after completion of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  4. Can I get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering? Do I need to give any Entrance Exam for this?
  5. Is it possible to do marine engineering or aeronautical engineering after mechanical engineering?
  6. Eligibility for aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in mechanical engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical engineering?
  7. Am I eligible for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma mechanical with 70%? List of Aeronautical Engineering colleges in Maharashtra?
  8. Can I appear for IES with Mechanical Engineering after completion of Aeronautical Engineering?
  9. Best Colleges for Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure for this course? Will Aeronautical Engineering be a specialization under Mechanical?
  10. Qualifications required for doing aeronautical engineering and mechanical engineering?
  11. Is pursuing aeronautical engineering beneficial? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which is the best course to do in diploma?
  13. Can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  14. List of engineering colleges to pursue Aeronautical Engineering?
  15. Criteria to join Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? -- [New]
  16. Can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  17. Can I do Aeronautical Engineering for PG after graduating in Mechanical Engineering? Colleges in India offering Aeronautical Engineering in PG level?
  18. Diploma courses on 10th basis for 12th Maths student?
6th January 2012, 05:24 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to pursue Aeronautical Engineering after BSc in mechanical engineering?

There are many Institutes which offers postgraduate (M Tech) and Doctoral (Ph D) programmes in Aeronautics in india, for pursuing aeronautical engineerig you must have scored 50% marks in maths, physics and chemistry in your graduation or must have complete a diploma in Mechanical engineering.List of colleges which offers Aeronautical engineering course:-

Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh

Madras Institute of Technology, Chennai

Academy of Aerospace and Aviation, Indore

Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, Dehradun

Hindustan College of Engineering, Tamil Nadu

Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, Hyderabad

Manipal University, Bangalore

Indian Institute of Technology - Chennai, Mumbai, Kanpur and Kharagpur
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?