27th August 2011, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

How much time does it take to complete Ph.D in Europe?

hello i want to know how much time does ot take on average to complete PHD in Europe. How is the funding pattern

Related Questions:
  1. PhD admission and scholarship in UK or europe
  2. How to get admission in PhD at UK or Europe? Details of Visa and staying there?
  3. How to get admission to study PhD with scholarship in Europe for M.Pharmacy postgraduate?
  4. Should I take industrial experience or can I enroll for PhD directly in Europe?
  5. Entrance exams to study PhD in Biochemistry in Europe?
  6. How can I go for PhD in Mathematics after 12th? Duration of course? In how many streams can I do PhD?
  7. Average time required to complete PhD in India?
  8. Which courses to study for pursuing PhD? How long does it takes?
  9. Best college, requirements and duration of PhD Economics? Scope after this course?
  10. Should I study correspondence PhD if Teaching at Higher Secondary Level? Course duration of PhD?
  11. Is it possible to study PhD in Canada and attend exams only for an employee? -- [New]
  12. What I do and how I complete my PhD in Sanskrit?
  13. What is the the procedure follwoed for doing part time PHD enquiry from BHU?
  14. List of universities which offer PhD in Economics/Public Administration/Urban Planning/Politics/International Development/Statistics in Europe for postgraduate in Public Administration candidate? Total expenses to study PhD in Europe?
  15. Entrance exam to do PhD in Europe for Microbiology postgraduate?
  16. How and when can I apply for Ph.D programme in Loyola? What is the fee structure for the full time course? Is there any entrance exam available to get into Ph.D?
  17. How to do Ph.D after M.Pharmaceutics? Difference between parttime and fulltime PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Eligibility for PhD in Europe with scholarship?
13th February 2016, 01:38 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How much time does it take to complete Ph.D in Europe?

It takes in general about 3 and half years to complete the course of PhD in Europe.
In general this is the trend. The funding of the Scholarship in Europe is on a monthly basis and on an average the Scholarship is given to the student for 3 years.
This is on an average the pattern for the course of PhD in Europe.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?