27th August 2011, 07:35 PM
lorea

Is IGCSE exam difficult to crack?

hellow i am lorea from tanzania and i would like to know how are the igcse exams are they easy or hard? i am asking this because i am going to sit for my igcse exams on may/june and ireally want to pass my exams.

15th September 2011, 08:35 PM
boudy

Default Re: Is IGCSE exam difficult to crack?

well , they aren't so difficult but yea they are passable , if you want D or C , they are easy to get , just study , i achieved 3A* and 1A
29th January 2013, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

@ Boudy which books did u refer for Maths extended , Physics & Chemistry pls inform thks
2nd May 2015, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

No it is really easy if you just study and practice the past papers and follow your teachers' advice. I finished my examinations and it turned out to be easy.
18th February 2020, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Is CBSE syllabus is tough or IGCSE ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?