27th August 2011, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to complete graduation while working as an employee in Public Sector Bank?

Sir, I am an employee of a public sector bank. I want to complete graduation course. what should i do for it?

Related Questions:
9th January 2012, 11:44 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to complete graduation while working as an employee in Public Sector Bank?

You can pursue your graduation through distance learning courses,there are several colleges which offers distance courses.List of colleges which offers distance learning course:-

Kota Open University

Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University

Dr.Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University

Madhya Pradesh Bhoj (Open) University

Karnataka State Open University

U.P.Rajarshi Tandon Open University

Netaji Subhas Open University

Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University

Indira Gandhi National Open University
31st March 2012, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do to complete graduation while working as an employee in Public Sector Bank?

what is the procedure of completing my graduation in netaji open university. i am a working person recntly i lft it and want to continue my studies which i lft few yrs bk due to family prob.. rply plzz with the procedure i am a commerce student
27th April 2012, 09:24 AM
Unregistered

now i am a student of ist year in printing technology but i want to complete my graduation in open but when i passed the diploma ,then in a graduation my stage is 2nd year, for that i puzzeld,if i got a job which was so far ,that time what can i do in to complete the graduation?
26th February 2013, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completed M'com in ksou can i join mca plz
15th July 2013, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

sir i am overage and want to do jarnlizam course and also undergraduate plz tell can i do
25th April 2015, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

I want to complete my graduation in English (hons) from Netaji Subhas Open University in the session of 2015.
16th July 2017, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

My son has completed his plus two study from University of Kerala. After that he has joined BE course with University of Kerala and did not completed the course. Now he is working at Dubai. How he can join a degree course distant learning and be a graduate in Commerce and accounting
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?