28th August 2011, 01:09 AM
hemant bauskar

List of software companies along with their web address providing project for MCA(6th semester) students?

i am student of MCA 5th semester. in my 6 semester i want to doproject with any software company so please send me the name and the site name of the company with complete details

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies providing internships for MCA students?
  2. List of software companies providing training with stipend to MCA students?
  3. Which are the mechanical companies providing 6 month project training
  4. List of companies which allow 6th semester live project in MCA? Procedure to get in?
  5. List of companies in Bangalore providing Internships for 6th semester MCA students?
  6. List of companies providing internship in Chennai? I'm doing M.Sc(software engineer) and I want real time project with internship in final year
  7. List of IT companies providing MCA Project internship program
  8. List of IT companies providing free internship to MCA students?
  9. List of topics to do Project for Pharmaceutical Analysis for M-Pharmacy? Which Companies I can do Project in Chennai?
  10. List companies in Coimbatore providing stipend for project work to IT students?
  11. List of companies providing internship in Chennai? I'm doing M.Sc(software engineer) and I want real time project with internship in final year
  12. List companies offering 6th semester project training to MCA students? -- [New]
  13. List of IT companies providing free internship for MCA final year students -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of companies and institutions providing internship for Bio Medical Engineering students in Chennai?
  15. How to do a project in any software company after doing B.Tech CSE in Kalasalingam university
  16. List of the companies in Hyderabad providing internship to do Mini Project
  17. Companies providing free or paid internship for last semester of MCA?
  18. List of the companies providing internship in Hyderabad?
5th May 2013, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of software companies along with their web address providing project for MCA(6th semester) students?

List of software companies provid mini projects?I am doing second year B.TECH IT.
9th April 2014, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of software companies along with their web address providing project for MCA(6th semester) students?

hi , i am doing my B.tech 6 semester i need to know the details of companies which provide internships(doing my mini project ),i am interested in doing web based project,i am seeking for a company which is of cmm level above 2 and it would be very useful for my carrier if the company guide my project,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?