28th August 2011, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in Massachusetts Institute of Technology for studying particle Physics?

i study in india rourkela delhi public in class 12. and i wnt to study about particle physics
and i think mit can provide that facility . but i dont know which entrance exams are there
or i should appear in india to get admission inmit, or for particle physics where should i try in india are there colleges which supports particle physics in india?? please help

Related Questions:
  1. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study B.Tech in Massachusetts Institute of Technology?
  2. Admission procedure and cost of studying B.Tech in Massachusetts Institute of Technology? Specializations offered in B.Tech at this institute?
  3. What to do to take admission in masters in Massachusetts Institute of Technology?
  4. How to get admission in Massachusetts Institute of Technology
  5. How to apply for studying MS in Massachusetts Institute of Technology?
  6. How can I get admission in Massachusetts Institute of Technology to become an Astronaut?
  7. Procedure to get admission in Massachusetts Institute Of Technology to study B.Tech?
  8. Admission procedure to study MS in Massachusetts Institute of Technology for B.Tech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) in 2nd year student?
  9. How can I study B.Tech in Massachusetts Institute of Technology with scholarship?
  10. Can I get admission to study MS program in Massachusetts Institute of Technology if scored 57 marks in TOEFL and 34 marks in GRE? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying B.Tech in Massachusetts Institute of Technology? Tips to prepare for MIT entrance exam?
  12. Eligibility to get admission in Massachusetts Institute of Technology for a candidate who secured 76%, and 84% in 10th and 12th respectively of MP Board?
  13. When the application form for admission in undergraduate course will be released in Massachusetts Institute of Technology? Does they take entrance exam? -- [New]
  14. Guidelines to get admission in Massachusetts Institute of Technology to study BS Degree? Courses offered to study in BS Degree?
  15. Admission procedure to study MS in Aerospace with full scholarship in Massachusetts Institute of Technology, USA for B.E. Aeronautical student?
  16. Information about Massachusetts Institute of Technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is it necessary to appear in SAT to study B.Tech in Massachusetts Institute of Technology? Private Tutor for preparation of SAT?
  18. How can I get admission to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Massachusetts Institute of Technology? Fee structure of this course in MIT?
3rd May 2013, 07:14 PM
rrahul.com

Default Re: How can I get admission in Massachusetts Institute of Technology for studying particle Physics?

me too intersted in same...wat did u do???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?