28th August 2011, 11:27 PM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

IRDA, Insurance Institute of India, Fellowship Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

IRDA, Insurance Institute of India, Fellowship Question Paper is a subjective paper and 1 question is of objective type. Total questions asked in the paper are 8 and question no. 1 is of 30 marks and 6 sub-questions are there. Rest 7 questions are of long answer type and each question is of 10 marks each and I question is of numerical type. Some questions are definition of fellowship, liability etc. Total marks allotted to the paper are 100 and time duration of the paper is 3 hours only. Below are attached some of the previous years question papers and for more information and details visit: http://entrance-exam.net/irda-insura...estion-papers/

Related Questions:
  1. Insurance Institute of India Fellowship Examination-Law and Economics of Insurance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. Insurance Institute of India Fellowship Risk Management Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. Insurance Institute of India Fellowship -Management Accounting Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Insurance Institute of India Fellowship- Statistics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Insurance Institute of India Fellowship Examination-Marketing and Public Relations Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Previous year question papers of Insurance Institute of India fellowship exam? -- [New]
  7. Insurance Institute of India - Fellowship Examination, Human Resources Management Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  8. Insurance Institute of India Fellowship Examination-Group Insurance and Retirement Benefits Scheme Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Insurance Institute of India Fellowship Examination-Mathematical Basis of Life Assurance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. IRDA Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. IRDA, Insurance Institute of India, Foundation Of casualty Actuarial Science, Part 2 Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. IRDA, Insurance Institute of India, Associateship (Life and non-Life) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. How to download IRDA question papers? What is the new syllabus of IRDA?
  14. Insurance Institute of India Fellowship - Reinsurance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. IRDA, Insurance Institute of India, Foundation of casualty Actuarial Science, Part I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Previous 5 years Solved IRDA life insurance exam question papers?
  17. Solved question papers of IRDA/Insurance institute of India? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Examination for Insurance Surveyors-Marine Cargo Insurance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
16th September 2011, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: IRDA, Insurance Institute of India, Fellowship Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

Do you any solved papers for paper 81 Mathematical basis of Life Assurance , if so kindly inform me to get the same.
27th September 2011, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: IRDA, Insurance Institute of India, Fellowship Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

how fellowship would be awarded from may2012 exam
11th October 2011, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

SAY ME THE DATE OF EXAMINATION TO BE HELD FOR 2011 FOR FELLOWSHIP.
26th October 2011, 02:33 AM
Unregistered

how to apply for liciencate exam on line feb 2012
17th January 2012, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

i want solved question papers past five years of associate
1st March 2012, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

new course for fellowship
9th March 2012, 08:19 AM
devashish valvi

how can i apply for this exam ?
22nd July 2012, 12:18 PM
babulalpatua

i want salved question papers past five years for promotion from scale I to scale II in psu non-life insurance
20th September 2012, 04:23 PM
intelivisto1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
IRDA exam solved papers and free mock test with www.intelivisto.com
28th September 2012, 05:34 PM
intelivisto1

Post Re: IRDA, Insurance Institute of India, Fellowship Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

Quote:
solved question papers and mock test online with full length test intelivisto.com visit and take free exam.
19th October 2012, 07:01 PM
intelivisto1

Quote:
intelivisto.com provide online question bank for IRDA exam visit website and take free demo
25th October 2012, 05:03 PM
intelivisto1

Quote:
online study marital with real exam format visit intelivisto.com and take free mock test"free free free
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?