29th August 2011, 12:13 AM
Dibakar Sahoo

Am i eligible to teach commerce subject at 12th level in a college of Odisha after holding ICWAI and MBA in Finance and Marketing and Diploma Textile Engineering?

Iam a ICWAI & MBA in Fin. & Mktg holder & a Diploma TextileEngineer.Iam interested to teach commerce subject in +2 level in a college in Odisha. Am I eligible for this ?As per ICWAI ,Kolkata I should .Pl. let me know the truth.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I take admission in M.Phil in Commerce in North Orissa University after passing ICWAI and MBA in Finance and Marketing? What is it date? Can I be eligible for the job of commerce lecturer?
  2. Is it possible to do MBA after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can i do teaching after passing Diploma in Electronics Engineering?
  4. Is it a good choice to take Finance and Marketing as optionals in 2nd year MBA for ICWAI afterwards? Fee structure for the same?
  5. How can I do MBA(Marketing) after completing diploma textile chemistry?
  6. Textile Diploma after 12th standard with commerce stream?
  7. Done MBA and also answered UGC NET exam : Am I eligible for PhD?
  8. Job options in Finance sector after MBA in Finance and Marketing?
  9. Procedure to join M.Phil in Commerce after completion of MBA in Finance and Marketing?
  10. What should I study in Graduation to pursue MBA?
  11. Which subject can I choose for NET Exam being a Commerce Graduate and completed MBA in Finance & Marketing?
  12. What is the future on ICWAI and MBA finance?
  13. Which bank job is suitable for me being MBA in finance and marketing?
  14. Eligibility to apply in NET(Fashion Designing) for Advanced Diploma holder in Textile and Fashion Designing? -- [New]
  15. Which course is better, ICWAI or MBA Finance?
  16. How to do MBA after diploma? I am a 12th passed commerce student
  17. Which are the best courses after completing MBA in marketing? I am a MBA marketing and finance qualified student
  18. What are the career options for me in Finance being a candidate having completed Post Graduate Diploma in Finance and part time MBA in Marketing and having 5 years experience in Insurance?
29th August 2011, 08:37 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible to teach commerce subject at 12th level in a college of Odisha after holding ICWAI and MBA in Finance and Marketing and Diploma Textile Engineering?

If you have pursued your MBA from a recognised institute then certainly you are eligible. You need to clear the NET exam for the same. You can choose either marketing or finance as a subject for the test. Since you plan to teach commerce choosing finance will be the better option. You can join institutes without clearing this exam too. But the salary you will draw then will be much lesser than after clearing this test. Also you will be part of the temporary staff in the institute.
1st September 2011, 12:29 AM
rana2011
Banned

Default Re: Am i eligible to teach commerce subject at 12th level in a college of Odisha after holding ICWAI and MBA in Finance and Marketing and Diploma Textile Engineering?

If you have pursued your MBA from a recognised institute then certainly you are eligible. You need to clear the NET exam for the same. You can choose either marketing or finance as a subject for the test. Since you plan to teach commerce choosing finance will be the better option. You can join institutes without clearing this exam too. But the salary you will draw then will be much lesser than after clearing this test. Also you will be part of the temporary staff in the institute.
13th March 2013, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Teacher's eligibility to teach commerce to 11th and 12th class as per CBSE guidelines?
25th March 2015, 08:02 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my b.com and cleared ca(inter) in 2004. What should I do to take accounts class for 11&12th standard
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?