29th August 2011, 08:44 PM
trivedi.nikesh

Is there is any engineering institute in Indore by name of Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Technology?

Hello Sir/Madam,

I am looking a particular intitute in Indore.

Is there is any engineering institute in Indore by name of Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Technology?

Some one told me he is B Tech from JIT Indore.

Please provide me the details of institute if any such institute is there.

Thank you,
Nikesh

11th April 2012, 10:53 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there is any engineering institute in Indore by name of Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by trivedi.nikesh View Post
Hello Sir/Madam,

I am looking a particular intitute in Indore.

Some one told me he is B Tech from JIT Indore.

Please provide me the details of institute if any such institute is there.

Thank you,
Nikesh
Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Technology, often referred as JNIT is located in Hyderabad. The courses offered by the institute are approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).

The Institute offers undergraduate courses in the following disciplines:

Computer Science & Engineering
Computer Science & Information Technology
Electronics and Communication Engineering
Electrical & Electronics Engineering

The Institutes also offers Master of Business Administration as well as Master of Computer Application.

For further information, refer to the official website of the Institute:
Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Technology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?