29th August 2011, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to sit for IIMC entrance test in Journalism in English?

i am a student of international relations.wish to sit for the iimc entrance test in journalism in english..kindly mail me the procedure to procure the question papers for the entrance test in my id [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. What is the qualification for IIMC entrance test?
  2. Date of entrance exam 2015 for Mass Communication course at IIMC
  3. Coaching classes for preparation of IIMC-Delhi PGDM(Journalism) entrance exam? -- [New]
  4. Coaching classes for journalism for IIMC entrance exam preparation? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Syllabus and sample papers for iimc entrance test for pg diploma in journalism(english)?
  6. Admission in IIMC for Master in Journalism after BA (journalism,psychology)? Syllabus and suggestions?
  7. Syllabus and previous 5 years question papers of IIMC Entrance exam for admission in PGD in Journalism(Hindi)? In which subject should I concentrate for this entrance exam? Placement facility in IIMC for this program?
  8. PGDM in Journalism from IIJNM, Bengaluru is fruitful for BBA graduate? Whether IIMC changed its entrance exam schedule?
  9. What I have to study for IIMC's PG Diploma in Mass Communication Entrance test?
  10. How may I get details about entrance exams of PG at IIMC Delhi? How may I get syllabus for the same? List of books considered beneficial?
  11. Does IIMC offer UG course in Journalism and Mass Communication? What is the criteria for it?
  12. What is the main criteria and condition required to become a journalist
  13. List of good coaching institute to prepare for the entrance exam of IIMC, Asian College of Journalism, Symbiosis Institute of Media? Pattern of the question paper?
  14. Which graduation course I can take to become a Journalist?
  15. Fee structure for doing PG in Journalism in IIMC? Can I do PG in Journalism after BCA?
  16. What should I do to become a news reporter? I am from commerce side
  17. Journalism: How to prepare to get through the entrance exam of premier colleges of journalism in india?
  18. List of coaching classes for preparation of IIMC PG Diploma entrance exam in Hyderabad?
21st October 2011, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to sit for IIMC entrance test in Journalism in English?

i want last 5 years iimc question papers and sample papers(entrance exam in jounalism) ??
20th March 2012, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to seat in IIMC Entrance exam in PG Journalism in English?
17th July 2012, 01:50 AM
Unregistered

I have passed B.A. in 2005. I wan to make my career in journalism .
Presently I have been employed in daily eenadu.
What is the procedure to seat in iim
c entrance in pg journalism in English. Pls send details in [email protected]
17th July 2012, 01:53 AM
Unregistered

I have passed B.A. in 2005. I wan to make my career in journalism .
Presently I have been employed in daily eenadu.
What is the procedure to seat in iim
c entrance in pg journalism in English. Pls send details in [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?