30th August 2011, 08:26 AM
Unregistered

Fee structure for M.Sc Chemistry course?

how much fees for msc chemistry.
i would like to join this course.

7th December 2011, 06:35 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure for M.Sc Chemistry course?

Hello Friend,
There are so many government and private institutions which are offering the course of M.Sc in chemistry. As you have not stated the name of your university from where you are planning to pursue the course so its not possible to answer your query but for you basic information I can share the fee of some universities.Some of the renowned institutions are University of Calcutta,University of Delhi, Andhra University, University of Mumbai, Benaras Hindu University, etc. The course fee varies between Rs. 1500 to Rs.10000 per year. Calcutta University charges around Rs.1500 per year. University of Delhi course fee is around Rs.6000 to Rs.7000 per year. Andhra University fee is around Rs.2300 to Rs. 2500 per year. If you want to know about the fee of the concerned institution where you are seeking admission then i would suggest you visit the website and it might help.

regards
9th August 2012, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Please type your question or comment here and then click Submit.Fees for privat M.sc student in MDU
21st August 2012, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

what is the fee structure for msc chemistry course in university of delhi? is any donation must be paid to it?
2nd December 2012, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

what is fee structure for msc in chemistry in cu
29th March 2013, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Can we get admission in hyderabad university, without writing the entrance exam ?
Is managment seat available?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?