16th August 2010, 09:35 PM
akshay kabra

Steps to be taken to have a bright future with high package after doing Chemical Engineering?

I am pursuing chemical engineering as a third year student. I would like to have a guidance for the bright career foundation in a well reputated company with the lucrative package. What steps should be taken now for the bright future?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the future scope of chemical engineering in India?
  2. Which is the best course in engineering? What is the future of Chemical Engineering?
  3. What steps to take for a bright future as a space scientist in ISRO?
  4. Salary package through B.Tech in Chemical Engineering along with Diploma in Chemical Engineering?
  5. Chances in IITs and NITs after 95.6 percentile in GATE? Colleges where i can apply?
  6. Is there any scope in Chemical Engineering? What is the monthly income? Future of computer and electronics engineering?
  7. Is there any scope in Chemical Engineering in India? Monthly salary after Chemical Engineering? Best company for chemical engineering? Future of Computer and Electronics Engineering?
  8. Do Civil Engineering has bright future? Does it require a verh high command over Physics? What are the main subjects to be studied in Civil Engineering? Which are the courses after completing B.Tech in Civil Enigneering?
  9. What are the future prospects of doing B.Tech (chemical) from NIT Raipur?
  10. What is the future for chemical engineering in India? Which are the universities for training for chemical engineering
  11. What a girl should do after Mechanical engineering to have a bright future? -- [New]
  12. Which stream in Engineering is a better choice for me between ECE and Chemical Engineering after completion of Intermediate?
  13. What are the jobs in chemical engineering in Raipur
  14. Scope of Chemical Engineering in India? Is chemical engineering a good branch for Girls and how much is the starting package?
  15. How to get a good percentage after passing 12th commerce? Which computer courses to do for a bright future so that I could get a good salary?
  16. Can I get a high salary in Automation Field? What is the future scope after B.E ECE? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the procedure for pursuing MS from abroad in Chemical Engineering?
  18. Job prospects and future projection for Chemical engineers in tyre manufacturing company
20th March 2011, 12:14 AM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: Steps to be taken to have a bright future with high package after doing Chemical Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by akshay kabra View Post
I am pursuing chemical engineering as a third year student. I would like to have a guidance for the bright career foundation in a well reputated company with the lucrative package. What steps should be taken now for the bright future?
Dear friend yes you can apply for so many jobs...........

because in these days chemical engg. is bright future ........because in these days all company requirement chemical engineer that's why this is very good branch.................

and in-coming days this is very bright future and don't think about another branch............

Every-where needed chemical engg. ...........and you can apply in any company...

package is started from rs.30,000-rs.100,000........you can earn..........
20th March 2011, 12:26 AM
soumyasmruti

Location: Flat No:- 205, Omm Ville, Shree vihar, BHUBANESWAR, Orissa, India
Default Re: Steps to be taken to have a bright future with high package after doing Chemical Engineering?

After doing Chemical Engineering, try for PSU's they will accept you via some examination in ther laboratories which is a very high paying job.

If you can apply and join a good MBA college and get placed in a chemical industry as a manager, you will earn in crores there.

All THE BEST for your future.
20th March 2011, 06:48 AM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Steps to be taken to have a bright future with high package after doing Chemical Engineering?

You just have to learn your subject in a better way and understand it well.Only then can you settle with a job offering handsome package.It even depends on your talent and communication skills that you get selected in a good job.

Since more and more global pharmaceutical companies are seeking India to set their research and development centers here hence you have wide opportunities in this field.
A Chemical Engineer may find jobs in various quarters.In India Students can mainly explore job options in the following fields:

1.Drug and pharmaceutical research
2. Public funded laboratories
3.Chemicals
4. Environment control

Some of the premier companies that offer Chemical Engineering professionals with handsome pay-package are:
Dabur,Ranbaxy,Hindustan Lever,Dr Reddy's Labs,Hindustan Lever,Thapar Group.

Jobs are even available in Oil Refineries and related sectors.All the companies mentioned above offer a handsome package hence try out for these companies.
20th March 2011, 10:22 AM
vikas9862638964

CHEMICAL ENGINEARING-

first,you will complete your garduation degree. also notify the knowledge which you earn from your graduation.so work hard for learning your degree knowledge and improve your communication skills.

then for job apply in various PSU,s beacuase they have the better reputation for commpnies offering jobs in chemical enginearing.
also give the gate exam for getting admission in m.tech in iit,or do M.S....
so these are some good option for getting good carrer after graduation in chemical engineering.
20th March 2011, 10:35 AM
wiki_kumar

Some of the steps you might take are:-

1)Try to attain a good Aggregate throughout your Graduation.

2)Try to make your communication skills better.

3)Practice for Aptitude Tests and Group Discussion as these two skills are tested by many companies.

4)Browse good companies on internet and mail your resume to them( when in Final Year).

5)Always keep mastering new subjects to keep yourself ahead of others and

6)present yourself in a confident manner to the recruiting company.

All the best !!!!
15th April 2011, 10:04 PM
devendergora

First and foremost, it depends whether you are interested in chemical engg, if yes , then you should try hard for good grades and do some good projects.
22nd May 2011, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

is chemical engg a good option for girls? i am a first year che engg student..but still confused abt its prospects..
29th June 2011, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

any course v need to do ?
3rd August 2011, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

is it good to take chemical engg in nit warangal or to have ece/eee/csc from any ordinary college....????...which one of them will have a better future????plzzz reply me soon
6th June 2012, 03:58 AM
yudhveergvs
Senior Member+

Smile Re: Steps to be taken to have a bright future with high package after doing Chemical Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by akshay kabra View Post

The following point you should keep in mind while choose the carreer
. You should choose branch in which you have interest , do not select the branch under pressure of your family because it depends on your future
. Select those branch which have good oppertunities in future .
. Select the branch based on your financial condition because it depends lots
. Not select the branch just because of your friends are select that branch
. Consult the educated person so that they will help you.
. Ask the question in this kind of forum so that you will get your answer .
22nd June 2012, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

whether to join electrical in IIT PATNA or chemical in bits pilani/hbti kanpur or electrical in nit allahabad?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?