30th August 2011, 09:31 PM
santoshreddyalluri

How to pursue Masters(Doctoral Studies) in Pharma, Medicinal Chemistry in Germany? List of the top 50 universities which offer the course?

Sir/Madam,
To whomsoever it may concern
I A.Santosh , have completed M.Sc Organic Chemistry from VIT University in 2011, passed with 8.23/10 CGPA. I want to pursue my masters(doctoral studies as well) in pharma/medicinal chemistry in germany. I just want to know a list of top (50) universities which offer the courses mentioned above. My educational details, SSC (10th)-- 80%
12th-------- 93.7%
Graduation-- 75%

Related Questions:
  1. List of top universities in Germany for MS and Ph.D(chemistry) in Germany?
  2. List of universities in Germany from where I can pursue pharma PhD after completing M.Pharma in pharmacology?
  3. List of top 10 universities of US/UK/Germany to pursue MS programme? Procedure for applying in those universities?
  4. List of top universities offering MS in Germany to Mechanical student? Fee expenses and hostel facilities? Entrance exams to get admission? -- [New]
  5. Which are the universities offering M.Pharma in English at Germany?
  6. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  7. After MSc in Organic Chemistry how can I pursue Ph.d in Germany? Eligibility criteria and the list of institutes in Germany?
  8. How to pursue Ph.D in Germany or Canada after completing MSc Organic Chemistry
  9. List of universities in Germany and how to approach them for PhD in organic chemistry?
  10. Am i eligible for Drug Inspector exam after MS medicinal chemistry?
  11. Which country provides scholarship for students who completed B.Tech CSE with 70%?
  12. List of top universities in AP for M.Pharma? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is there any scope of doing PhD in Medicinal Chemistry for Chemistry postgraduate?
  14. Am I eligible for Ph.D in abroad after completion of M.Pharma course in medicinal chemistry?
  15. List of top universities for continuing further studies in Germany after completing CS? I've secured 58% marks
  16. List of universities which offer Pharma.D in USA
  17. MS course offering universities in Germany?
  18. Universities offering Master's degree in Pharmaceutics/Drugs Delivery in Germany?
21st April 2018, 10:17 AM
Sai Karthik 1998

Default Re: How to pursue Masters(Doctoral Studies) in Pharma, Medicinal Chemistry in Germany? List of the top 50 universities which offer the course?

Here is the list of top universities in Germany to pursue masters in Organic Chemisttry:

*University of Gottingen
*University of Munich
*University of Eriangen Nuremberg
*University of Potsdam
*University of Munster
*Heidelberg University
*Technical University of Berlin
*RWTH Archen University
*Karlsruhe Institute of Technology
*University of Rostock
*Technical University of Dresden
*University of Bonn
*Philipps University of Marburg
*Johannes Gutenburg University of Mainz
*University of Regensburg
*Ruhr University Bochum
*Dortmund University of Technology
*University of Freiburg
*Friedrich Schiller University of Jena
*University of Ulm
*Darmstadt University of Technology
*University of Wurzburg
*University of Stuttgart
*Braunschweig University of Technology
*University of Bayreuth
*Jacobs University
*University of Hamburg
*University of Keil
*University of Leipzig
*Martin Luther University of Halle-Wittenberg
*University of Hannover
*University of Cologne
*Bielefeld University
*University of Geissen
*University of Bremen
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?