31st August 2011, 02:34 PM
alphaer

How to get prepared for infosys campus placement? I'm having very good communication skills but am poor in technical field

sir,
i am an engineering student ( C.S.E.). infosys is cooming for campus placements in our college and i really want to get placement . but the problem is that i am not that good at technical skills. but my positive point is i am good at my communication skills. please guide me for the placement paper and give a brief over view of do's and dont's at interview. i'll be very thankful to you.
regards
puneet kumar
email- [email protected]

15th November 2015, 04:14 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get prepared for infosys campus placement? I'm having very good communication skills but am poor in technical field

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphaer View Post
sir,
i am an engineering student ( C.S.E.). infosys is cooming for campus placements in our college and i really want to get placement . but the problem is that i am not that good at technical skills. but my positive point is i am good at my communication skills. please guide me for the placement paper and give a brief over view of do's and dont's at interview. i'll be very thankful to you.
regards
puneet kumar
email- [email protected]
Infosys is one of the leading IT company and to join in the company there are certain eligibility conditions which you need to satisfy. The needed eligibility is that you should have completed a degree from a recognized university and should have got above 60% aggregate throughout your academics.

While it comes to interview you need to have both communication and technical skills. Only having communication will be useful to get in to BPO not IT. If you want to join in IT you should have good communication to convey your technical skills that is the motive of having good communication, so you should have some technical skills.

It is not needed that you should have great technical skills, it is enough if you have some basic skills to clear the rounds as they will only check whether you hold some basic knowledge on programming languages. So, it is better that you focus on the subjects which you know and learn some basics on it.
25th November 2015, 12:59 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to get prepared for infosys campus placement? I'm having very good communication skills but am poor in technical field

For Infosys campus placement, you need to have decent communication and technical skills.

You should be able to converse in English fluently, you dont need high profile style.

For technical skills, you should basics clear related to programming in C, C++ and java. Although you will receive training in programming after you join Infosys, but you should have good theoritial background like what are classes, pointers , functions etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?