31st August 2011, 04:38 PM
arepagla

Syllabus and question pattern or previous years papers for ONGC(reservoir) graduate trainee exam for Maths?

sir, i want to have the syllabus and question pattern or previous question paper for the ONGC(reservoir) graduate trainee exam for MATHEMATICS,as soon as possible in my id [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. What is the syllabus for ONGC graduate trainee exam? Previous years papers and books to be referred?
  2. What is the syllabus and question pattern for ONGC graduate trainee exam for mathematics and physics
  3. Syllabus and previous 5 years papers of HR ONGC Graduate trainee exam
  4. What is the syllabus for ONGC graduate trainee? Previous years question papers?
  5. Previous year Question Papers of ONGC Graduate Trainee Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Syllabus and question pattern for ONGC(Reservoir) graduate trainee exam for Chemistry
  7. Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers to prepare for ONGC Graduate Trainee Exam?
  8. Previous year Question Papers of BHEL Supervisor Trainee Exam for Mechanical stream?
  9. Previous years papers or exam pattern and syllabus for CIL Management Trainee Exam?
  10. What is the syllabus and previous years papers of E&T ONGC Graduate Trainee exam
  11. FCI managment trainee technical post: question papers pattern, books?
  12. Syllabus and previous years papers of HR ONGC Graduate Trainee exam
  13. ONGC graduate trainee exam syllabus and previous years papers?
  14. Syllabus and previous years question papers in programming? I am applying for ONGC graduate trainee examination
  15. What is the syllabus of finance and instrumentation for ONGC graduate trainee exam
  16. Syllabus and question paper pattern for ONGC graduate trainee? Sample question papers? -- [New]
  17. BHEL Supervisor trainee (mechanical engineering) Previous Year Question Papers, Exam Pattern and Syllabus
  18. Syllabus and pattern of NTPC Assistant Chemist Trainee post exam? Last 5 years question papers of the exam?
11th September 2011, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and question pattern or previous years papers for ONGC(reservoir) graduate trainee exam for Maths?

I want to know previous sample paper of the post reservoir in ongc.
13th September 2011, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and question pattern or previous years papers for ONGC(reservoir) graduate trainee exam for Maths?

sir please give me previous year question paper of instrumentation engineering for GT exam my id is [email protected]
14th September 2011, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Please provide me the syllabus and question pattern or previous question paper for the ONGC(reservoir) graduate trainee exam for MATHEMATICS, my email address is [email protected]
15th November 2011, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

Please provide me the syllabus and question pattern or previous question paper for the post of ONGC technical assistant grade 111

my mail id
[email protected]
24th November 2011, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

sir i want know about ongc reservoir,please provide me what opperations takeplace at reservoir.my email id is [email protected]
12th December 2011, 08:32 AM
Unregistered

sir i want to now..that what pattern of bsc.ag make the external, paper...
plzz sir..........
[email protected]
10th August 2012, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

sir,
im very serious about my career!!!!!so please give me all details about ongc regarding previous year papers, patterns of papers etc. in my mail id
plz...if anybody has any knowledge about this plz they can also help me
[email protected]
14th August 2012, 08:44 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
i wanted to know about the ongc graduate trainee question pattern on human resource for 2012 GT please kindly help me .

[email protected]
15th August 2012, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
i wanted to know about the ongc graduate trainee question pattern and previous year quetions on computer science engg for 2012 GT please kindly help.
[email protected]
17th August 2012, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
i have applied for the ONGC (reservoir) graduate trainee exam. please mail me the previous year question paper showing the pattern at [email protected]
17th August 2012, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

sir plz provide me ongc (reservoir) mathematics syllabus and previous year question papers. plz help me , i really need this. . . my id [email protected]
18th August 2012, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1393473]Please provide me the syllabus and question pattern or
23rd August 2012, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Re: Syllabus and question pattern or previous years papers for ONGC(reservoir) graduate trainee exam for Maths?

sir plz send me ongc(reserviour)maths syllabus n previous questions papers.my id is [email protected]
25th August 2012, 10:30 AM
ravifathom1985

kindly send the above syllabus and previous two yr question paper at [email protected]
26th August 2012, 09:31 AM
Unregistered

Sir please provide me the syllabus and last years papers of ONGC reservoir for MATHEMATICS .Please send me the attachment @ [email protected]
27th August 2012, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

Can you please suggest me the syllabus of mathematics for ONGC (reservoir) graduate trainee exam for Maths. My email id is [email protected]
27th August 2012, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

sir plz provide me the syllabus and last years paper of ongc reservoir for physics. pls send me my email [email protected]
e my email ram.barc2
27th August 2012, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

plz send me the HR previous year question papers.
ma mail id is [email protected]
28th August 2012, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Sir please provide me the previous year question paper wiith answer for ongc graduate trainee.I completed my BE(E&T).
my mail id is [email protected]
29th August 2012, 07:10 PM
nitin dange

Hi Sir,

I need the syllabus & Previous Question Papers for ONGC Graduate Trainee for HR post.Please help me

My Email ID: [email protected]
29th August 2012, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
i have applied for the ONGC (reservoir) graduate trainee exam. please mail me the previous year question paper showing the pattern at [email protected]
1st September 2012, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
i have applied for the ONGC (reservoir)exam. please mail me the previous year question papers showing the pattern and also the entire syllabus for PHYSICS.
email-id:[email protected]

Thank u.
3rd September 2012, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

sir plz send me question papr of ongc
my id is [email protected]
4th September 2012, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
i have applied for the ONGC (reservoir)exam. please mail me the previous year question papers showing the pattern and also the entire syllabus for PHYSICS.email id :
[email protected]
4th September 2012, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
9th September 2012, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

sir, i want to have the syllabus and question pattern or previous question paper for the ONGC(drilling) graduate trainee exam as soon as possible in my id [email protected]
22nd September 2012, 07:40 PM
venkey143

hi sia plz sent me mechanical previous quation papers
25th September 2012, 08:02 PM

Smile Re: Syllabus and question pattern or previous years papers for ONGC(reservoir) graduate trainee exam for Maths?

I want to know previous sample paper of the post reservoir plz send syllabus and previous years paper.
1st October 2012, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

I want to know the sample question paper for the post of graduate trainee(reservoir) of mathematics. Please send me as soon as possible in my email id [email protected].
13th October 2012, 12:45 AM
shweta bagde

[QUOTE=arepagla;1103139]sir, i want to have the syllabus and question pattern or previous question paper for the ONGC(reservoir) graduate trainee exam for MATHEMATICS,as soon as possible in my id [email protected]
11th April 2014, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

sir cud u plz send me the last 5 year's question paper for ongc gt exam for reservoir..at my email id [email protected]
25th May 2014, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Re: syllabus and question pattern or previous year papers for ONGC AEE reservoir examm maths

dear sir,
I request you to provide me any links available or any downloaded papers to this mail [email protected]

thankyou
10th June 2015, 06:30 PM
asahuiitkgp

sir please give me the syllabus for reservoir engineer interview in mathematics [email protected]
5th August 2016, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

Sir, please send me the syllabus of mathematics for ONGC (reservoir) graduate trainee interview for Maths. My email id is [email protected]. plz help me by sending this as soon as possible
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?