31st August 2011, 08:33 PM
rahul29singh

Requirements and eligibility criteria to study Ph.D Abroad?

sir,
I am completed my M.sc. in organicchemistry & further i want to study abroad (Germany) for Phd. please guide me what are requirements & eligilibility & also list of institutes in germany & also how i take admission there and 9 months experiance in the field of Organic Synthesis. Possess experience with multi-step organic chemistry

10th February 2012, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Requirements and eligibility criteria to study Ph.D Abroad?

i am studying Msc food science and technology in shivaji university kolhapur. i want to know the eligibility criteria for set,net and phd . plz reply me on my email id [email protected] .
6th July 2012, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

I am MSc organic chemistry &havving 18 month experience in synthetic organic chemistry
I am interested to complete phD in ORGANIC CHEMISTRY IN GERMONY PLEASE SUGGESTED ME
26th July 2012, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

hi sir,
i completed M.Sc (Physical Chemistry) in 2007
and M.Phil ( Corrosion Chemistry) in 2010
so how can i apply for Ph.D in New Zealand?
17th October 2013, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

i m have done btech in 2013 and i m pursing mtech (CSE) under mdu unvi. i want to do phd frm abroad,, pls tell me how to apply for this,
pls suggest me the countries also for this
8th September 2014, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

Hi I am MSc Organic Chemistry.I have 5 years experience in Paint R & D.Will this experience get counted?Please guide me.
21st July 2015, 01:47 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir
I am doing M.Sc physics and I want to P.hd from abroad USA or Russia. What are the criteria and how can I get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?