31st August 2011, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

List of short term courses available for 4th year B.Tech(ECE) branch? Are they beneficial in getting job or raising salary?

Hi i m 4th yr student.i would like to ask what are the short term courses that can be done in electronics n communication branch....courses like embedded system,vlsi etc.....are these courses beneficial in getting job or raising salary.....or you suggest anyother course

Related Questions:
  1. Short term courses that can be done in Electronics and Communication branch?
  2. Which short term courses can in done in Electronics and Communication branch?
  3. What are the short term courses that can be done in Electronics and Communication branch? Are the courses like Embedded system, VLSI beneficial for me? How much is the salary?
  4. List of courses that can be done in Electronics Field? Which are beneficial for job purposes?
  5. List of short term courses related to ECE branch of B.Tech? Best institutes which offer these courses? -- [New]
  6. Short term courses that will be beneficial during campus recruitment for a BTech IT student?
  7. List of short term courses available for a B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student? Which is more preferable, either embedded or VLSI for better future?
  8. Does CDAC provides any short term course for 4 to 5 weeks? Which courses would be appropriate for my placements? Will the language course be beneficial or courses like embedded and VLSI is better?
  9. Short term courses that I can do in 1 month duration? Will it be beneficial for me?
  10. Any short term courses available for me after 12th which would be beneficial?
  11. Which short term courses will be beneficial for me to get Job in Power Plant having completed Engineering with Mechanical stream?
  12. List of short term courses(Job oriented) related to electronics and communication engineering? List of institutes for the same?
  13. Information about CDAC? How many seats are there?
  14. Which short term courses are beneficial for my career? Which is more beneficial between embedded and VLSI?
  15. List of short term courses in Electrical Engineering? Which courses are better to get a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which are the short term courses related to telecom industry
  17. Information about career of a mechanical engineer? List of short term courses?
  18. How to get trained in the field of automobiles after passing electronics engineering?
22nd March 2012, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of short term courses available for 4th year B.Tech(ECE) branch? Are they beneficial in getting job or raising salary?

short term courses related to ece branch of b. tech? period of course and best institues which offer these courses.
28th April 2014, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of short term courses available for 4th year B.Tech(ECE) branch? Are they beneficial in getting job or raising salary?

Sir I completed my engineering in ETC IN 2012. I worked with Reliance as a Sales and Service Engineer but I am not satisfied with the job. Iwant to do some electronics sourses but i am confuse to do which course . Guide me which course i would do.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?