31st August 2011, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

Can I do Bachelor degree in 1 or 2 years?

sir,
i have completed diploma in computer engg in 2009 there is a gap between my studies because of financial problem now i want to complete bachlor degree within 2 year.and also suggest job for me.

26th September 2011, 05:13 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do Bachelor degree in 1 or 2 years?

No it is not possible for you to complete the graduation in engineering within 2 years. The normal duration for the computer engineering course is 4 years. Since you have done your diploma in computer engineering you can directly enter in to the second year of graduation course. But you need to attend the entrance exam for the lateral entry scheme. Also after that you need to study graduation in computer engineering for 3 years.
26th September 2011, 07:45 PM
praveendia

No my frd .for graduation course the minimum time frame is 3 years.in india for any job or for studies after graduation its requires 10+2+3 system.means after 12 class three year course.
22nd May 2012, 12:19 AM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Can I do Bachelor degree in 1 or 2 years?

Hi

I am really sorry to say that a Bachelor Degree CANNOT be completed in 1 or 2 years.

Bachelors degree is basically a course which is for the graduation and its minimum duration is 3 years for the subject graduation and for the Technical graduation like B.Tech, its 4 years long.

As you say that you are a Diploma holder, this is possible that you can try for the B.Tech technical courses lateral entry schemes. These allow the Diploma holders to join the course from the 2nd year and so you would have to study for the 3 years long B.Tech program to get a Bachelor's degree.

But certainly you cannot complete your Bachelors degree in just 1 or 2 years.

Once you become a B.Tech, there are numerous jobs which awaits you in companies like TCS, Infosys, HCL, Wipro, Accenture and other MNC's. Apart from these you can also apply for the IAS, IFS, IPS, CDS, GATE, CAT, etc and other such entrances for further studies or jobs.

Thus these are some of the bright future prospective's which awaits you when you become a graduate.

Hope this helps

All the best

Regards
RANJEET
22nd May 2012, 09:46 AM
ranjeet kumar sanjeet
Member+

dear friend.
bachelor degree is a three or four year course so yo cant do it in just two years, if any promisesthat he will give you the bachelors degree in just two years then he is cheating you.
since you have completed your three year diploma then you can take admission in b.tech through lateral entry, but it will also take three years.
so in any case you are not able to do your bachelor degree course in less than three years.
all the best.
22nd May 2012, 11:55 AM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

I am so sorry my friend,Bachelors degree is basically a course which is for the graduation and its minimum duration is 3 years for the subject graduation and for the Technical graduation like B.Tech, its 4 years long.
As you say that you are a Diploma holder, this is possible that you can try for the B.Tech technical courses lateral entry schemes.You have to sit for lateral entry examinations,once you clear that,you can join E.E directly to 2nd year..

There are numerous jobs which awaits you in companies like TCS, Infosys, HCL, Wipro, Accenture and other MNC's. Apart from these you can also apply for the IAS, IFS, IPS, CDS, GATE, CAT, etc and other such entrances for further studies or jobs.

All the best
15th June 2012, 11:53 PM
shlrao
Senior Member+

No, this is not possible that you can do the bachelor degree in one or two year all graduation courses are designed for the minimum three year. In India there are lot of universities are present which are running this course. You can do these courses as the regular or distance mode this depend on you learning skills.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?