31st August 2011, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

How can I go abroad after passing CS? What are the requirements of CS?

sir, i hav done cs from india how can i go abrod what are requirements of cs

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements to study MBBS and MD in Abroad? Chances to work after completing these courses in Abroad?
  2. What are the requirements to study abroad?
  3. What should I do to pursue Ph.D abroad? How much should I get? Requirements for admission?
  4. Can I get admission to study Master of Physiotherapy in Abroad being a graduate? List of universities and requirements to get admisison?
  5. In which country I should study M.Sc(Astrophysics)? Requirements to apply for this course in Abroad?
  6. Procedure and requirements to apply for M.Sc(Nursing) course in Abroad?
  7. Requirements to study MS in Abroad for B.E./B.Tech graduate?
  8. What are the requirements to study in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Requirements to pursue MBA in Abroad after BBA from India? Should I directly move Abroad for doing bachelor degree again?
  10. Requirements for teaching jobs in School or Universities in abroad?
  11. Requirements to study B.Tech in Abroad?
  12. What are the requirements to study MS(Genetic Engineering) in Abroad? Total fee expenses of this course?
  13. Is it tough to qualify and fulfill requirements to study BS in Abroad? -- [New]
  14. Requirements to do research in Abroad for Applied Geology postgraduate?
  15. How Education Loan of about 20 Lacs is granted to study in Abroad? Anything has to be kept as mortgage? What are the other requirements?
  16. Requirements of pursuing MBA in Abroad?
  17. Is it possible to do Ph.D abroad after M.Tech from Indian Universities? Requirements for studying in abroad universities? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying MS in Abroad? Requirements for getting admission in A level universities with scholarship?
18th June 2012, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I go abroad after passing CS? What are the requirements of CS?

How can I go abroad I have completed my cs from india
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?