1st September 2011, 12:37 AM
rhutvi virani

Scope for BDs student in USA? Procedure for further studies in USA? Fee structure of the same? Which all exams to answer?

sir, can i plz get information about scopes for BDSstudents in usa.what is the procedure to be done for further studies in usa .what will be the fees?what all exams are to be cleared for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to do BDS related studies in USA or UK? What is the procedure to join in USA or UK?
  2. Post graduation studies in USA is not possible without TOEFL? Criteria, fee structure and other details of studies in USA?
  3. Can I study in USA without appearing in TOEFL? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of M.Pharma course through TOEFL? Scholarship to study in USA?
  4. Is it necessary to qualify in TOEFL to study post graduation in USA with scholarship for B.Pharma student? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of TOEFL?
  5. Is it necessary to appear in TOEFL to study post graduation in USA? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of TOEFL institutes? Is there any scholarship available?
  6. How MDS can be done in USA after BDS in India? Duration of MDS practice in USA? Scope and scholarship?
  7. Can I opt for post graduation studies in USA after clearing TOEFL? Criteria and fee structure?
  8. Criteria to do MDS in USA? What is the fee structure to do MDS in USA?
  9. How to proceed to do PG in USA after BDS in India?
  10. What to do to get a job in USA after doing BDS from Deemed University? Which are the exams and their syllabus?
  11. Whether the entrance exam to study BDS in USA is tough?
  12. What is the scope of a BDS student in USA?
  13. I hav completed BDS from India and want to pursue further career in USA. Is it compulsory to finish DDS before doing a Post graduate course from USA?
  14. Whether the MDS entrance exam for study in USA is tough? Is it beneficial to study BDS in USA? -- [New]
  15. Procedure for Visa to apply in USA after BDS?
  16. List of exams I need to write to study in USA? What's the fee structure of universities in USA?
  17. Procedure of further studies in USA after BDS? Good colleges for the same?
  18. How to apply for further studies in USA and Canada being a candidate of BDS?
3rd November 2011, 08:53 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope for BDs student in USA? Procedure for further studies in USA? Fee structure of the same? Which all exams to answer?

HI,
Their is many scope of BDS student in USA.

fristly, you have to qualify the Americana broad exam for job in USA

secondly,for study in USA you have to qualify the DDS exam. I you are among the top student the government give you the scholarship.

fees for this is around 10-12 lakhs per year

all the best!
15th June 2012, 10:47 PM
Radhakrishna143

Default Re: Scope for BDs student in USA? Procedure for further studies in USA? Fee structure of the same? Which all exams to answer?

HI,
Their is many scope of BDS student in USA. fristly, you have to qualify the Americana broad
exam for job in USA secondly,for study in USA you have to qualify the
DDS exam. I you are among the top student the
government give you the scholarship. fees for this is around 10-12 lakhs per year all the best!
15th June 2012, 10:49 PM
Radhakrishna143

HI,
Their is many scope of BDS student in USA. fristly, you have to qualify the Americana broad
exam for job in USA secondly,for study in USA you have to qualify the
DDS exam. I you are among the top student the
government give you the scholarship. fees for this is around 10-12 lakhs per year
8th July 2012, 10:11 AM
Unregistered

I am the nepalese student of 2... I want to ask that Which Exams I have to appear for to get admission in Medical University in USA?
3rd December 2012, 09:27 AM
Unregistered

hi...i have done my bds degree in pakistan...im a green card holder n nw i want to continue my studies here...can u plz let me know wat options do i have other than ddd..wat about requirements for mphil in dentistry....can i apply for mphil directly by just have a bachelors degree.....
12th June 2013, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

is the bds course benefical for those stu..who r persuving it for future
28th September 2013, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

whatisthisDDS exam can you tell me
22nd November 2013, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for DDS
2nd January 2014, 08:49 AM
Unregistered

My wife will come on H4 visa. She has done BDS from India. What will be procedure for her to become dentist in USA and what will be fee structure for studies as well as entrance exams?
16th January 2014, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure and requirments of getting admission in the medical college of USA for MBBS
15th February 2014, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of BDS in USA,fee ,how much job payment is done
14th September 2014, 04:41 AM
Unregistered

I have done bds and I am now a green card holder..how can I practice dentistry in US?
19th September 2014, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

I have completed 12 th in science what are the courses available for me?what are the procedure for further study in usa??what will be the fee structure for studying bds in usa??
29th December 2014, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

I have done bds in pakistan now i want to further study in usa than what will the beat option
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?