1st September 2011, 02:19 AM
Tomtipton

Minimum marks required to score in MHT CET to get admission in colleges of Pune and Mumbai?

How much minimum marks do I have to score in MHT-CET for getting admission in colleges of Pune and Mumbai ?
I come in OBC caste. I've took PCM group ( comp sci )

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum Marks required in MHT-CET to get admission for Engineering in Pune?
  2. Minimum marks required to get admission in VIT Pune, PICT, VJTI, SP Mumbai for computer engineering? I have appeared for MHT CET
  3. Colleges in Mumbai and Pune in which I can get admission after scoring 73.44 percentile in MHT CET exam? Ranks and grade of the colleges?
  4. PGDM colleges in Pune and Mumbai which provides admission through MHT-CET?
  5. Can I get admission in Mumbai/Navi Mumbai/Pune in any engineering college for electronics and telecommunication engineering after scoring 100 marks in MHT CET? I have got 90% in HSC
  6. Can I get a seat in Mumbai/Pune government engineering colleges for admission after scoring 156 in MHT CET?
  7. Can I get admission in government or private medical college for MBBS course in Mumbai and Pune after scoring 111 marks in MHT CET?
  8. Minimum rank required in MHT CET to get admission in chemical engineering?
  9. What are the documents required to take admission through MHT CET?
  10. Minimum score required in CET to get in top colleges in Pune? With 122 marks in CET can I get admission in MIT Sinhagad college of engineering Vadgaon and other top colleges of Pune?
  11. Are there any colleges(In Mumbai or Pune) where I can get admission after scoring 23 marks in AIEEE, 57 in MHT CET and 67.3% 57.3% in 12th Maharashtra Boards? Should I opt for Management Quota for admission?
  12. Minimum marks required in MHT CET medical in Mumbai or Pune for SC girl?
  13. Minimum marks required to get admission in chemical college college in Mumbai? List of the colleges with their cutoff?
  14. Top MBA IT colleges in Mumbai and Pune which consider MHT CET score?
  15. Colleges in Pune and Mumbai for B.Tech in Biotechnology having 100 marks in MHT-CET 2015? -- [New]
  16. Minimum marks for getting admission in engineering college in mumbai through AIEEE and MHT-CET -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Minimum requirement of marks in MHT CET of engineering to get admission in Mumbai government college
  18. Can I get admission to study BDS in any government college if scored 119 marks in MHT-CET? Last year cutoff marks to get admission in BDS colleges at Mumbai?
1st September 2011, 04:31 AM
vishal jaybhaye
Senior Member+

Default Re: Minimum marks required to score in MHT CET to get admission in colleges of Pune and Mumbai?

dear friend ,

there are near about 400 engineering colleges are present in the Maharashtra under the mhtcet exam

out of them 5 colleges are the autonomous institutes which are run by the government.

as you are belongs to the obc category , you have the reservation of the 27% in the admission process.

you have to score more than 150 marks in the pcm group to take admission in the good engineering college or in the autonomous college.

to know more about the different colleges and last year cutoffs kindly visit the website www.dte.org.in

thanks
2nd November 2011, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum marks required to score in MHT CET to get admission in colleges of Pune and Mumbai?

What is the minimum score require to get admision in CEOP & VJTI for mechanical stream
5th November 2011, 09:40 AM
Unregistered

how can i get addmission in goverment engineering college
21st November 2011, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

can candidate from madhya pradesh get enter to coep?
23rd December 2011, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

Need of pcm mark for doing ingineering
28th December 2011, 09:47 AM
Unregistered

how can i get addmition in gov mca college in pune?
11th February 2012, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

what marks in CET are required to get admission in VJTI(computer science)
11th April 2012, 02:37 AM
Unregistered

i have got 74 percentile in cet mah mca which college i can aaply
11th April 2012, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

i m in 12, gen. scienc(PcMB) i want to do computer eng* frm mumbai.. what wil be the minimum mht-cet cutof to get admisn in best clgs in mumbai..and i m doing java, c frm niit
sugest me sme best coleg in mumbai for computer engg
17th April 2012, 03:31 AM
Unregistered

sir i got 31 marks in cet and 4.85 pecantile should i get best college in pune and i fall in open caste
2nd June 2012, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

how to score 200 marks in mht cet
4th June 2012, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

what if i have scored 150 in mhtcet can i get coep i belong to general category
13th June 2012, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

How much minimum marks do I have to score in MHT-CET for getting admission in colleges of Pune and Mumbai ?
I come in OBC caste. I've took PCM group

which college i will get ?
19th June 2012, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

Sir i scored 118 in cet n 71 in aieee..my category rank is 91 in maharastra..cn i get admission in top colleges of mumbai for b.tech in cs, electronics or mechanical
23rd June 2012, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

i got 80 maks in mht cet then which college give me admission for E&T C my cast is obc
24th November 2012, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

How many marks required in mht cet for get admission in goverment colleges for sc catagory.
4th December 2012, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

i want to take admission in this institute. How many ways are possible to take admission
24th December 2012, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

how many marks required in jee to get admision in college of engineering pune?
4th February 2016, 09:05 AM
Unregistered

How many marks in mh-cet I required to get admission in vjti college and I am a open caste student?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?