1st September 2011, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get scholarship grant for international students in India through Indian Government Policy?

hello,

what are the procedures for granting scholarship for international students in India via the india government policy

thanks

Uwaya Fidelis

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any scholarship grant for students who want to do schooling in USA?
  2. What is IR syllabus of JNU M.A entrance?
  3. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Scholarship? Whether scholarship is only for students of Indian institutes?
  4. Is there any scholarship for 12th HSC board passed students in Maharashtra? -- [New]
  5. Colleges in Singapore offering 2 years Bachelors degree in Management and its value in India? Procedure for scholarship from Singapore and Indian Government?
  6. Procedure to get scholarship for Civil Engineering Diploma student of Haryana?
  7. Scholarship scheme for international students? Selection procedure and IELTS or TOEFL?
  8. Scholarship programs for Ph.D candidate? Why scholarship rates remain higher for backward communities?
  9. How to crack JKCET 2015 with just 2 months of preparation? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can i get education loan only on the basis of my bad economic health?
  11. List of universities which offer MBBS with scholarship to International students in India?
  12. What is the fee structure and stipend for Ph.D in Hindi in Mumbai University
  13. Which book one should refer for preparation of JNU MA Entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Scholerships available after 12th science to study in abroad by Indian government?
  15. Can I biotechnology student get international scholarship to do higher studies?
  16. Scholarship for pursuing PhD in UK/USA/France/Germany? Are there any sponsors in India who can financially support the students for education in any European country?
  17. To study in Abroad will I get government sponsored scholarship?
  18. Procedure of studying BVSC in London? Scholarship given by Indian government to study abroad?
2nd April 2014, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get scholarship grant for international students in India through Indian Government Policy?

how to get full scholarship for speech language and hearing courses abroad especially in Ireland,Australia,UK or Singapore . and how about the best universities which offer Masters(Msc ) in this course for the above mentioned countries

Ann,
Bangalore
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?