1st September 2011, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

After completing BCA what should I do? Is it a good choice to go for MCA?

Hello sir myself sarfraz i just want to ask u about my future steps,i have completed BCA and now i want to go MCA in distance is this a good choice to go with distance,due to some financial problem i could'nt take regular study so what will better for me or better go with job kindely replay me your's faithfully.

2nd September 2011, 09:07 AM
mukul0094
Banned

Default Re: After completing BCA what should I do? Is it a good choice to go for MCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir myself sarfraz i just want to ask u about my future steps,i have completed BCA and now i want to go MCA in distance is this a good choice to go with distance,due to some financial problem i could'nt take regular study so what will better for me or better go with job kindely replay me your's faithfully.
What to do After Completing BCA Course ?

If you have completed BCA course and if you are interested in the higher study the i think that MCA is the best option for you. If you are interested in the MCA course then don't worry it is a good course. MCA is the master of Computer Application. It is a master degree course and it is related to the computer field. If you interest in the computer field is more then i think that MCA is the best option for you.

If you not interested in the computer field then you have many other option to improve your career. You can do MBA course. MBA is the master of Business Administrative and this course is totally related to the business field. So, if you are interested in the business field them you can take admission in the MBA course after completing BCA course.

I advise you to choose any field by own interest not by parents or other interest. It is your career so decide any thing by self not by other. After completing this course you can get a good job in a big company. I wish you will get a brightness future.

Regards
~Mukul~
2nd September 2011, 10:16 AM
ravi6

Default Re: After completing BCA what should I do? Is it a good choice to go for MCA?

Dear,

After BCA you can go for MBA,MCA. If you have interest in Managment field then

I suggest you to join MBA. If you want to live in computer field then choose MCA.

But Both are MBA and MCA better for you. PLs go with your interest.

REGARDS
ravi6
2nd September 2011, 10:56 AM
rana2011
Banned

If you have completed BCA course and if you are interested in the higher study the i think that MCA is the best option for you. If you are interested in the MCA course then don't worry it is a good course. MCA is the master of Computer Application. It is a master degree course and it is related to the computer field. If you interest in the computer field is more then in my opinion MCA is the best option for you.

Thanks!!
2nd September 2011, 11:50 AM
Dinobaski

Thumbs up Re: After completing BCA what should I do? Is it a good choice to go for MCA?

Hai sarfraz,

Since you said you have some financial problem, its better you can go for distance education. But let me suggest you something that will be of great use.
1. Do a course on MAINFRAME ADMINISTRATION from Maples
2. Do your PG through part-time rather than distance.
3. Completing your PG do a course on MAINFRAME Development

This will do good as I did like this and I got settled now with a package of 4.6L/annum

All the best for your future
2nd September 2011, 12:37 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
After completion of BCA course , you are confused about your higher study..
So, don't be confused.. First fix your goal, in which field you want to go...

As you have done your graduation as BCA course then I think the best option is MCA..
Because after completion of BCA you will not get huge opportunity to get a good job.
But after completion of MCA course, you will get a huge opportunity to get a good job in a leading software company..

MCA course is in huge demand now a days.. Because IT companies are hiring a large number of student from the technical colleges..
So, if you have interest in your field , and you want to gather more knowledge in your field , beside this to get a good job , MCA is the best course after BCA...

All the best.
1st December 2011, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

i doing mca but unable to coop up with studies and already i hv paid Rs 90000 what can i do??????????
2nd December 2011, 10:08 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

GOVT JOBS FOR BCA CANDIDATE:-

1)HIGH SCHOOL TEACHER JOBS

2)BANK PO AND BANK CLERK JOBS

3)UPSC EXAM ( IAS , IPS , IES ,SCRA ,NDA)

4)PSC EXAM

5)ELECTRICITY BOARD OF INDIA

6)SSC EXAM

7)DEFENSE SECTOR

PRIVATE JOBS FOR BCA CANDIDATE:-

1) TCS

2)CTS

3)IBM

4)WIPRO

5)CAPGEMINI

6)HCL

But the better option for you to go for MCA or MBA
27th July 2013, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

what can i do any other course with bca
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?