18th January 2010, 07:52 PM
Swati Verma

Procedure for CET Karnataka engineering exam? Can a Non Karnataka student appear? How much money is to be paid?

What is the procedure for CET Karnataka Engineering Exam?

doubt 1- I m a non Karnataka student ..studied in UP can i give CET karnataka exam?

doubt 2- how much money for DD ...in whome favour? Address for sending DD and request?

doubt 3- Dates for form?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure for CET Karnataka engineering exam? How much money is required for DD?
  2. Bits pilani application forms date and bitsat website?
  3. Exams for Engineering in Karnataka for outside Karnataka student?
  4. Procedure to give CET exam in Karnataka?
  5. Do we have to pay the fees in addition to the money we paid at the KEA fee counter?
  6. Eligibility to pursue Karnataka CET for a student of Haryana? -- [New]
  7. Am I eligible to write Karnataka CET for MBBS course? I have already got a engineering seat through Karnataka CET
  8. Eligibility for other state students to attend the CET exam of Karnataka?
  9. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria to take up Karnataka CET?
  11. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET(Medical) exam? I've done my 10th from karnataka and want to do my 12th from outside karnataka
  12. Procedure for applying in CET karnataka?
  13. Eligibility for Diploma CET Karnataka under government quota?
  14. How may I apply for Karnataka CET? What's the procedure for the same? I belong to Goa but my both parents belong to Karnataka
  15. List of entance exams I am (Non Karnataka) eligible to write, for taking admission in engineering colleges of Karnataka? What's the procedure and last date of form submission of the same?
  16. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET entrance exam? I have not studied in Karnataka but my mother has residential of Karnataka
  17. eligibility criteria karnataka cet -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What's the Eligibility criteria for CET entrance exam in Karnataka? Is a candidate completed SSLC in Karnataka and her IST and II puc studying in Maharashtra but residing in Karnataka, eligible for the same?
18th October 2012, 04:12 PM
siddjain93

Default Re: Procedure for CET Karnataka engineering exam? Can a Non Karnataka student appear? How much money is to be paid?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swati Verma View Post
What is the procedure for CET Karnataka Engineering Exam?

doubt 1- I m a non Karnataka student ..studied in UP can i give CET karnataka exam?

doubt 2- how much money for DD ...in whome favour? Address for sending DD and request?

doubt 3- Dates for form?
Dear friend,

If you want to get admission in Karnataka engineering colleges, then you have to appear in Karnataka Common Entrance Test(KCET) Exam. Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET ) is a competitive exam held for the admission of students in various professional degree courses in the state of Karnataka.

Eligibility Criteria for KCET Exam:-

You should have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with English, Physics, Mathematics and any of the Chemistry / Bio-Technology / Computer Science / Electronics / Biology with atleast 45% aggregate marks in optional subjects(40% for SC/ST/OBC).

Reservation of Seats:-

45% of the seats are filled by the Government of Karnataka through Common Entrance Test (CET).
30% of the seats are filled through entrance test conducted by the Comed-K.
25% of the seats are filled by Management.

For Karnatka students:

100% seats reserved in Government colleges ( Based on KCET score )
95% seats reserved in Aided colleges ( Based on KCET score )
50% seats reserved in Private Un-Aided colleges for Non-Minority ( Based on KCET score )
45% seats reserved in Private Un-Aided colleges for Minority ( Based on KCET score )

Exam Pattern:-

Total No. of Questions:- 120

60 questions of Physics,
60 questions of Chemistry,
60 questions of Mathematics.

If you want to get the application form of KCET, then you have to send the demand draft of Rs 750/- in favor of “The EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR OF KARNATAKA EXAMINATION AUTHORITY, BANGALORE”
5th December 2012, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure for CET Karnataka engineering exam? Can a Non Karnataka student appear? How much money is to be paid?

sir i am non karnataka student can i apply for KECT?
6th March 2013, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

Criteria i.e. How many years to be studied in Karnataka to be eligible under Karnataka Students. Is the continous study period is counted or total period studied is counted.
2nd November 2013, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

I am a non Karnataka student residing and studying outside Karnataka.Am I eligible for Karnataka CET? Is there any special quota for students from other states?
25th February 2018, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

I studied in jharkhand till 10th and for puc, I studied in Karnataka in Bangalore. So can I appear for BIT engineering in jharkhand??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?