1st September 2011, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

When will the notification be released to join BSc nursing course in NTR university? When is the counseling?

I have applied for B.Sc Nursing in NTR University,,,,,,but still i did not get any notification frm dat university,so I kindly request u to inform me when will the notifications be released and when the counsellimg will be held....

6th September 2011, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will the notification be released to join BSc nursing course in NTR university? When is the counseling?

when will the counselling for BAMS be?pls reply soon
17th October 2011, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will the notification be released to join BSc nursing course in NTR university? When is the counseling?

sir/mam, please tell me when the counsilling will be held for bsc nursing 2011
18th October 2011, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

when the counseiling date issued
31st October 2011, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

may i know when will be the counseling for B.Sc nursing course in NTR university
25th May 2012, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

WHEN WILL YOU RELEASE NTR UNIVERSITY NOTIFICATION FOR APPLYING B.SC NURSING AND BPT COURSE
18th July 2012, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

BSc nursing course in NTR university? When is the counseling?

please inform me sir this email - [email protected]
24th July 2014, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for bsc nursing in ntr university.any information my name is A.suguna Kumar. My cell no 9951890799
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?