2nd September 2011, 01:37 AM

Best options available after doing BSc? What are the jobs offered after doing BSc Statistics?

hey! this is priya i am doing my bsc(stattistics) first year and i am very worried about my future and i want to know which is the best option after doing bsc and what jobs are offered after doing bsc(statistics)?

19th December 2011, 06:19 PM

Default Re: Best options available after doing BSc? What are the jobs offered after doing BSc Statistics?

I am jawan nath.j.nath and I am from Kutch I have completde my Gradution from Sauarastr University in Bsc.I.T ( Information Technology )field.

Hello Sir I want to become An IPS officer so
1.I want to know how to become an IPS officer ?
2.Which Subjects i can take for IPS exam ?
3.Whre to buy IPS Exam books?
4.Which Subjects are Suitable for me ?

Sir I am waiting for your reply
21st December 2011, 12:23 AM

Default Re: Best options available after doing BSc? What are the jobs offered after doing BSc Statistics?

After completing a degree in B.Sc. Statistics you can do Masters or P.hd.Jobs after completing B.sc Statistic is in huge demand in the present scenario,various jobs in Banking, IT, Quality control etc.There are even some leading Colleges which offers placement after completing B.sc Statistic.And if you do Masters or Ph.D. in Statistics then the jobs scope will be more such as a business analyst, statistics lecturer, professor etc, jobs like software engineer, investigative officer, statistics analyst, researcher etc.
29th December 2011, 10:07 AM

HI sir, im sravani,im doing my bsc statistics 2nd year ,aftr bsc what are the best options i have?
17th January 2012, 09:39 AM

hi i m sachin sharma i m b.sc cs student i wnt to prepeation ips so wht cn i do
18th February 2012, 05:15 PM

Are statistics and actuarial science related? If yes which is better?
19th February 2012, 07:25 PM
martha.anjaneyulu

hey! this is priya i am doing my bsc(stattistics) first year and i am very worried about my future and i want to know which is the best option after doing bsc and what jobs are offered after doing bsc(statistics)?
HI!
After B.SC you can apply for Job like:-
> Army
> Navy
> Air Force
> I.A.S
> I.P.S
> Railways
> Central Police Force

GOOD LUCK!
29th March 2012, 09:36 PM

hello sir im a student of fybsc (statistics). i m searching the site of lisence ceat i evendontknow the spelling of it. please help me...
10th May 2012, 06:12 PM

WHICH COURSE BEST AFTER BSC WHEN I HAVE 2 YEAR COMPUTER EXPERIENCE
16th May 2012, 05:39 PM

Hi i m a student of 12th standard and i want to do bsc after 12th then tell me what are the jobs after bsc except professor.
20th May 2012, 11:49 PM

what are the scopes available in statistics?
3rd June 2012, 01:36 AM

hai this is priya sir i finished my hsc in computer wit maths wheather can i do bsc statistic
13th June 2012, 05:20 PM

I am a bsc. Computer science student..i completed my 1st year..bt m so confused till now that b.sc is right option or not..i want to knw can i get job after b.sc ..m doing b.sc from m.d.u rohtak .plz tel me..nd what should i do after b.sc to get a good job..
ARZOO
14th June 2012, 09:14 PM

Is doing b.sc worthless.... rather than doing engineering or any proffesional courses?
22nd June 2012, 09:47 PM

iam getting in Intermediate 544 Marks . Decided to study BSC Maths, Statistics, Computers. Kindly tell me the opportunities

Karthik
31st July 2012, 11:09 PM
savan kumar chaitanya

> Army
> Navy
> Air Force
> I.A.S
> I.P.S
> Railways
> Central Police Force

you can try these dude good luck
1st August 2012, 01:11 AM
Ravikanth2027

Jobs after B.Sc :

RRB
BSNL
UPSC
IPS
IAS
CBI
CID
Groups
CDS
BHEL
NTPC
Bank
ECIL
DRDO
ISRO

Education Career :

M.Sc
B.Ed
MBA
MCA
31st August 2012, 10:13 AM
sirimulla srikanth

JOB OPPORTUNITIES AFTER B.sc GRADUATION:

You are eligible to write for following govt job exams

SSC

RRB

IBPS Clerical Exam

IBPS PO exam

SBI PO Exam

ECIL

IAS

IPS

CDA

CBI

Groups exam

NTPC

DRDO

if you are want to study higher studies you are eligible for following courses

MCA

MBA

B.ed

M.sc

ALL THE BEST....
3rd June 2013, 10:36 PM
sindhumohan5

nowadays population of people,number of vehicles etc are increasing day by day.so censes is being an important part of statistical calcultions.so afer studying BSc.Statistics,you can apply for various posts in planning Board,Economical and Staticstical department,Censes department,....This has a wide scope for getting jobs...
6th July 2013, 06:36 PM

Iam the st of bsc 1st year and I want to do preparation for drdo so what guidelines should I folks &which book,how many hrs spent & how
26th December 2013, 11:00 PM

I like science, hindi and s.st but i dont like math. So what should i choose after my tenth exam?
2nd July 2014, 12:36 AM

HALO , SIR , I AM SUBRATA DAS . I AM B.SC. COMPUTER SCIANCE(H) STUDENT AND HAVE ONE YEAR BACK. I WENT TO IPS OFFICER.
NOW WHAT CAN I DO?
PLEASE HELP ME..............
12th August 2014, 06:01 PM

Please name the offices, both Public and Private, where I can apply for job after doing BSc Statistics.
9th September 2014, 11:05 PM

Airforce to math wale student krte h to b.sc ke bad hum air force kese joine kr skte h.
2nd December 2014, 08:58 AM

I am in s.y B.sc with statistics....after completing B.sc which kind of government and privat jobs ..salari is more than 20000
10th April 2015, 10:30 PM

I have completed my graduation in Statistics in 2013. Currently working with Infosys BPO Ltd.
But now I want to do government job in Statistical field.
What would be better for me.
Please reply.
12th April 2018, 11:12 AM

I like science, hindi and s.st but i dont like math. So what should i choose after my tenth exam?
You can choose vocational education, opt for agricultural science,there is no mathematics. The subjects including in it are chemistry physics , biology, and agriculture