2nd September 2011, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

Can I do Masters in Forensic Dentistry after the completion of BDS? Required Entrance Exam for this purpose?

can i do masters in forensic dentistry, as i completed my bds, please tell me about the entrance test for this

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope of forensic dentistry? What are the job opportunities after BDS?
  2. How can I apply for forensic dentistry after completing BDS?
  3. Can I do masters in Dentistry in Bangkok after completion of BDS in India?
  4. Job opportunities for BDS Doctor of India in Abroad? Which is the favourable country for Dentistry?
  5. Is it possible to do M.Sc. Forensic Science after completion of BDS? Colleges offering M.Sc. in Forensic Sciences course in Bangalore? Information regarding the Entrance Exam and Fee structure for the course in Osmania University? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Am I eligible to do masters in clinical psychology in USA fater completion of bachelors degree in dentistry from India? -- [New]
  7. Career scope of doing M.Sc in Dentistry after completion of BDS course? Am I eligible for the position of Lecturer in a college after completion of M.Sc course?
  8. How can I approach for MSc forensic entrance exam? How many seats are there?
  9. Can I get admission in MSc forensic science after BDS graduation?
  10. How to practice dentistry in UK after doing BDS?
  11. What are the information which I need to follow for doing masters in public health after BDS?
  12. Job opportunities in Forensic department or any Research Institute for BDS doctor?
  13. Is it possible to do Masters in Forensic Science having completed BDS? Duration and Fee structure of the course? Best colleges offering the course?
  14. Where can i do internship in Delhi in Dentistry after BDS?
  15. which university offer high secondary studies in dental forensic course?
  16. How to do Forensic Medicine after BDS?
  17. How to study M.Sc(Forensic Science) after completion B.Pharmacy? Subjects enlisted to study in M.Sc(Forensic Science)? Syllabus for the entrance exam?
  18. How to build my career in forensic science after pursuing B.E in Biotechnology
30th October 2011, 01:48 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do Masters in Forensic Dentistry after the completion of BDS? Required Entrance Exam for this purpose?

hi,
in india their is no scope of forensic dentistry. you can do MDS in oral surgery,periodontic, prosthodontic. orthodontic,pedodontia, endodontic etc
for this you can give exam like

AIPG, AIIMS-PG, BHU-PG etc

good luck!
1st March 2013, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do Masters in Forensic Dentistry after the completion of BDS? Required Entrance Exam for this purpose?

In 2009 i had cimpleted BDS; since then join college and clinics for skill development and in 2010 june started clinic at hometown ,sheopur, m.p. and its now 2yrs 8 months practicing ; but for last 3 -4 months i found a eagerness to develop the dkills to specialities through various courses specially in surgery / aesthetics / toith jewellery / implants.... so that i can serve peole to extended levels
27th November 2014, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

hi
i have done my bds.Is there any scope of studying forensic odontology from canada ?
18th March 2015, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

I completed by Bds , I am interested in forensic dentistry .can you tell me the colleges which offer forensic dentistry in tamilnadu and karnataka and the scope in it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?