2nd September 2011, 01:21 PM
lkjhgfdsa mnbvcz

Which Exams I have to appear for to get admission in Medical University in USA?

I am an indian student of class12.i want to join an undergraduate university in usa..please guide me to the steps to fullfil my dreams.please tell me which exams would be beneficial for me and how could i enter a prestige medical university in usa.....
thanking you.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MS in abroad? What exams should be given to take admission in USA or UK?
  2. Marks required in GRE and TOEFL to get admission in top university of USA?
  3. How to get admission in a good university for MS in USA? How should I apply for it? What all exams need to be cleared?
  4. What is the procedure to get admission in Tamilnadu government college? I have studied in USA and passed the necessary exams with high rank
  5. List of exams I need to write to study in USA? What's the fee structure of universities in USA?
  6. How can I get admission in USA? What is the criteria?
  7. Procedure for admission in MS at USA? Colleges in USA and total expenditure? Which exam to give?
  8. Any chance to get admission in USA after scoring 65% in medical in CBSE board
  9. Eligibility to study M.Sc(Biotechnology) in USA? Entrance exams to be appear?
  10. Where should I study M.Sc in USA or UK? Ful time or part time? Cost, duration, universities and admission?
  11. What to do to get a job in USA after doing BDS from Deemed University? Which are the exams and their syllabus?
  12. How to get admission in USA for different branch? List of the top colleges in USA and the entrance exams to be taken to get admitted?
  13. Abilities and percentage required to get admission in good Medical schools of USA?
  14. Which exams to give for Masters Pharma in USA?
  15. How to apply for ITI Apprentice exam? Last date of application? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Exams need to qualify to get scholarship and admission to study post graduate in USA? -- [New]
  17. Will I be able to do B.Ed through correspondence if I am residing in USA? How can I take my exams?
  18. Scope for BDs student in USA? Procedure for further studies in USA? Fee structure of the same? Which all exams to answer?
27th August 2017, 02:56 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which Exams I have to appear for to get admission in Medical University in USA?

AMERICAN ASSOCIATION OF MEDICAL COLLEGES ADMISSION TEST is one of the best exam to get admission in undergraduate medical course. Basically this exam is conducted by American Association of Medical Colleges and most interesting thing is that this exam is conducted online.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?