2nd September 2011, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Should I join PGDIT in MIT school of distance learning after completing 3 years Diploma and having 1 year industry experience?

My Educational qualification is 10+3 years of Diploma (ECE) and currently I like to Join PGDIT in MIT School of distance education, and almost 1 Year of IT Experience (engineering trainee) please suggest me whether doing this course is worth,
if yes then 10+3 + 1 PGDIT, whether this qualification is enough to Pursue MBA (HR) through distance Education
in
1. Loyola College ( Distance Education )
2. MIT school of Distance Education
3. or some other college

Thanking You,
M. Yoga Sundhar

Related Questions:
  1. Which all course I am eligible to do in MIT school of distance education if I have working experience?
  2. Shall I go for lateral entry in III semester of MBA at PTU after completing PGDIT from Symbiosis, Pune?
  3. Which course to do after completing Diploma E&TC with 3 years experience in Automobile Industry?
  4. Can I get a Diploma certificate without learning in any institute having 15 years of work experience?
  5. Is 12th+Diploma+PGDIT considered as graduation?
  6. Eligibility for doing diploma in distance learning after B.Com and 4 years experience in Pharmacy store?
  7. How to do 1 year B.Ed course in Distance Learning after completion of MBA in Finance and with 3 years of work Experience?
  8. How to do B.Ed distance learning? What is the eligibility criteria?
  9. Which is a better course in future after completing diploma with 3 years experience in Automobile Industry?
  10. Procedure to get admission in 3 years Diploma in Instrumentation course through Distance Education for a candidate who has 10 yeas of work experience after completed V.H.S.E?
  11. List of distance learning colleges after 12th? -- [New]
  12. Can I upgrade my PGDIT to MBA from UGC recogined university?
  13. Which course to do after completing diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication with 3 years experience in Automobile Industry?
  14. Distance mode MBA from ISMS is an approved degree?
  15. Minimum salary after graduation from SMU Distance Learning? Is SMU distance learning a good institute to pursue graduation and PG?
  16. Am I eligible for IAS exam after passing diploma? If not then can I do MBA distance course? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Institutes offering diploma in financial management (D.F.M) (2.year Course) through distance learning?
  18. Can I go further in distance learning mode after completing diploma in mechanical? List of the distance learning colleges by AICTE in Gujarat
1st May 2013, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I join PGDIT in MIT school of distance learning after completing 3 years Diploma and having 1 year industry experience?

i done diploma in architecture 10 3,i have 2yrs work experience, i want to do MBA distance course pls suggest me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?