2nd September 2011, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Best affordable courses after pursuing B.Com graduation?

hello sir
i am a boy still i am persuing B.com form delhi university in actually i have to know about the best afordable courses after graduation.And that should be situate in delhi also i'll be very greatefull to you if you'll send your question on my id
my i.d is this. = [email protected]

3rd November 2011, 04:58 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best affordable courses after pursuing B.Com graduation?

There are many courses which you can pursue after completing B.com. You can select the course which is most suitable to you. You can go for the PG course in the same subject area if you are interested. You can also join for the MBA course which will help you to get in to the management field. You also have the option of CA or ICWA course.
10th November 2011, 02:42 AM
swapan100
Senior Member++

dear friend,

simply you should to continue your education and doing
m.com .its better for u and your future.
best of luck.
10th July 2013, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

please tell me the name of exam held for Bank manager?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?