2nd September 2011, 09:53 PM
RAMYAJA

Pattern of the B Grade Officers exam in RBI? Previous years question papers?

I want to apply for the b grade officers in rbi, i want to know the pattern of the examination , so please provide me with the previous question papers , and suggested books to study further

10th September 2011, 01:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Pattern of the B Grade Officers exam in RBI? Previous years question papers?

there is answer for my question
10th September 2011, 06:21 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Pattern of the B Grade Officers exam in RBI? Previous years question papers?

Dear,

Apply for the b grade officers in RBI, i want to know the pattern of the examination previous year question and suggested books to study further.
Thanks,
9th October 2011, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

I want to know the pattern of the examination previous year question and suggested books to study further.

Thanks,
9th October 2011, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

I want to know the pattern of the examination previous year question and suggested books to study further.

Thanks,
20th October 2011, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by kartik41 View Post
Dear,

Apply for the b grade officers in RBI, i want to know the pattern of the examination previous year question and suggested books to study further.
Thanks,
i cont able to download this papers
RBI Grade B Officers Recruitment Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
11th December 2011, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

i want quetion paper model for exam...or refer me books name.
Vinay
13th December 2011, 08:40 PM
jyoti.rani40

hi. i have applied for rbi grade b officer exam but by mistake i have filled wrong e-mail id. how can i give my correct email id?
22nd March 2012, 07:53 AM
Unregistered

i hav applied for assistant in rbi but i hav no idea about question papers so please send me privious year question papers to my mail
17th April 2012, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

IS THERE ANY DESCRIPTIVE SECTION LIKE ESSAY,LETTER ETC IN RBI ASSISTANT EXAM? IF SO PLS REPLY
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?