3rd September 2011, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? Admission procedure of MBBS and the fee structure?

Can i do MBBS after Bsc nursing? Admission process of MBBS.
Fees structure of MBBS. Where i take addmission.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? Procedure of admission and the fee structure? Where can I take admission?
  2. What is the fee structure for BSc Nursing? Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? What is the scope after doing BSc Nursing?
  3. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? What is the fee structure?
  4. Can I do MBBS after pursuing BSC Nursing? What is the procedure and the fee structure?
  5. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? What is the procedure for admission and fee structure
  6. How to take admission in MBBS after completing BSc Nursing?
  7. MBBS course after completing B.Sc in Nursing from abroad? Duration and fee of MBBS course in India? What are the exams to be written to join MBBS course?
  8. Procedure to get admission in MBBS for B.Sc(Nursing) student?
  9. Procedure for admission to do MBBS course after BSc Nursing course?
  10. What is the scope of BSc Nursing?
  11. How can I join MBBS after completing BSc Nursing? What is the fee structure?
  12. How to get admission in MBBS after completing BSc Nursing? Details of the medical colleges which are offering MBBS course after BSc Nursing? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is there any chance to do MBBS after B.Sc. Nursing? If yes, how to get the admission in MBBS? What is the procedure?
  14. Admission in MBBS after completing B.Sc in Nursing? -- [New]
  15. After BSc nursing can we study MBBS? How to join and how much is the fee structure?
  16. Eligibility criteria, procedure to get admission, fee structure per year including hostel accommodation and last date of MBBS admission in Punjab? Whether a foreigner student have to appear in entrance exam for admission?
  17. How to take MBBS after completion of BSc Nursing?
  18. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing?
17th October 2011, 06:32 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? Admission procedure of MBBS and the fee structure?

how can i achieve the job of health officer after b.sc nursing?
2nd November 2011, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? Admission procedure of MBBS and the fee structure?

after bsc nursing how to join mbbs
29th November 2011, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

i am a medical officer, now working in department of homoeopathy, can i get any benifits in kerala medical entrance
11th March 2012, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

i am a male staff nurse, can i join in indian airforce? what procedure to join that?
12th March 2012, 08:03 PM
Dexter_Morgan

Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery IS professional couse for the students who aim to move in medical field i.e generally as doctor…

In india Around 1 Million candidates compete for 32000 MBBS seats in government reputed colleges.

Basic Eligibility criteria :-
Student should have scored more than 60+% marks in physics, chemistry and biology aggregate in their 10+2 grade.
Candidate should have appeared for the PMT exams conducted by the government .
Fee structure : -
For Government universities : -

Tuition fee => Rs 30000 / are annum
hostel fee=> Rs 8000.00/ -
Extra charges => Rs 3000 /-
Total amount => Rs 41000/-

For private colleges :-

Tuition fee => Rs 2,00,000/-
Hostel fee => Rs 30000/-
Extra charge => Rs 20,000/-

Total amount => Rs 2,50,000/-

Management quoto Expected fee in private college is Around Rs 18,000,00/-
Regards
10th April 2012, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

i completed b.sc nursing i would like to study mbbs
22nd April 2012, 04:39 PM
MR.CHHOTELAL SHARMA

Question Re: Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? Admission procedure of MBBS and the fee structure?

Sir/madam after b.sc.nursing can i do mbbs please give me information in details.
22nd April 2012, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO JOIN IN MBBS AFTER NURSING SO GIVE ME INFORMATION.
3rd June 2012, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

govt can make a GO for bsc/msc nursing students to write MBBS becaz work is almost the same
29th June 2012, 09:33 AM
Unregistered

sir/mam..aap hum ko information do ke kya hum b.sc.nursing ke bad mbbs kar sakte hai...plz
15th September 2012, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

i have completed Bsc nursing .and i am doing govt service now can i join for Mbbs ? is der any entrance exam for my entry .is der any age limitation for the joining .
thanks
Prasanth
22nd October 2012, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

i want to do bams after bsc
31st December 2012, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

I Completed bsc nursing can i join in mbbs as a lateral entry
3rd January 2013, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

can i do mbbs after bsc nursing which university offers mbbs and how much year would be the course?
11th March 2013, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

please can you tell me the admission procedures for mbbs after finishing bsc nursing in detail..
11th March 2013, 06:52 PM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can i do MBBS after Bsc nursing? Admission process of MBBS.
Fees structure of MBBS. Where i take addmission.
Yes,you will be Eligible to get Admission in M.B.B.S Course after completing your B.sc . In order to take Admission in M.B.B.S Course,you will have to appear in Medical Common Entrance Test.

If you meet all the Eligibility of this exam,then you will able to get best Medical college.

Requirements for CBSE Medical Entrance Test

Educational qualification :-
  • Your subject combination in 10+2 should be Physics,Chemistry and Biology.
  • You should be subjectively passed out in class 10+2 exam.
  • Your minimum age should be 17 years.
  • Your age should not be above 25 years.
Marks in 10+2 :-
  • For General Category Candidates - 50%.
  • For SC/ST/OBC Category Candidates - 40%.

Syllabus for Medical Entrance Test

Physics
Total Number of questions will be 45.

Chemistry
Total number of questions will be 45.

Biology
Total number of questions will be 90.

NOTE :- You will get the Fee structure details and the college Name in which you have selected for taking Admission during the time of Counseling.
6th April 2013, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

HEllo sir i completed my b.sc nursing recently i wana do mbbs jst give me the full infrmation regardng mbbs nd entrance exam and hw to apply and wr can i do that about colleges i am really waitng for ur ans
17th April 2014, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

PLZ SIR/MAM I WANT TO JOIN IN MBBS AFTER POST B.SC NURSING SO
GIVE ME INFORMATION ABOUT ADMISION PROCEDURE.HOW MANY YEARS MBBS AFTER POST B.SC NURSING & FEE STRACTURE.
21st February 2016, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

how to get admission for MBBS after completion of Bsc nursing? which college is suitable and what is the fees structure?
6th March 2017, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

Asslamoalikum I want complete information about mbbs after bs nursing because it is my dream I want to fulfil it please help me I don't want to do the job of nursing
18th February 2020, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

B.sc nursing complete hone ne ke baad MBBS ho Sakti h kya
9th September 2020, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

If I join mbbs after bsc nursing then how much year need complete this course
11th December 2020, 03:44 AM
Unregistered

How may I join MBBS degree program after completion of B.Sc nursing course?
How many years to study it?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?