3rd September 2011, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? Procedure of admission and the fee structure? Where can I take admission?

Can i do MBBS after Bsc nursing? Admission process of MBBS.
Fees structure of MBBS. Where i take addmission. Scholarship available or no.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? Admission procedure of MBBS and the fee structure?
  2. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? What is the procedure for admission and fee structure
  3. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? What is the fee structure?
  4. What is the fee structure for BSc Nursing? Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? What is the scope after doing BSc Nursing?
  5. How to take admission in MBBS after completing BSc Nursing?
  6. Can I do MBBS after pursuing BSC Nursing? What is the procedure and the fee structure?
  7. How to take admission in BSc Nursing? What is the admission criteria and the fee structure?
  8. Procedure for admission to do MBBS course after BSc Nursing course?
  9. How can I take admission in MSc Nursing after completing BSc Nursing degree?
  10. Procedure of admission for BSc Nursing course? Last date of admission and the fee requirement?
  11. How to get admission in MBBS after completing BSc Nursing? Details of the medical colleges which are offering MBBS course after BSc Nursing? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Details about admission in BSc Biotechnology? What is the fee structure?
  13. Eligibility criteria, procedure to get admission, fee structure per year including hostel accommodation and last date of MBBS admission in Punjab? Whether a foreigner student have to appear in entrance exam for admission?
  14. Procedure to get admission in MBBS for B.Sc(Nursing) student?
  15. Admission in MBBS after completing B.Sc in Nursing? -- [New]
  16. What is the scope of BSc Nursing?
  17. Is there any chance to do MBBS after B.Sc. Nursing? If yes, how to get the admission in MBBS? What is the procedure?
  18. How can I join MBBS after completing BSc Nursing? What is the fee structure?
6th October 2011, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? Procedure of admission and the fee structure? Where can I take admission?

Is it possible to do MBBS after B.sc(hons.)nursing?or there is any relaxation after B.sc nursing?
6th October 2011, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? Procedure of admission and the fee structure? Where can I take admission?

Can we take the admission in MBBS after Bsc (hons.) Nursing?
13th October 2011, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

can i do MBBS after GNM
13th November 2011, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Is there any asst.physician course after bsc.nursing
29th November 2011, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

can i do MBBS after GNM
1st December 2011, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

can i get addmision in mbbs after bsc nursing
3rd December 2011, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

can i do mbbs with nursing like both togather at a time .......any relaxation for it plzzz help or call 09716579022
1st January 2012, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

can i do MBBS after Bsc Nursing ? Procedure of admission and the fee structure? Where can I take admission? my e mail id [email protected]
9th January 2012, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

you can do it in philippines and mangoliya.. not in india.
12th January 2012, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

I would like to knoe the procedure for taking adm in mbbs after completing of nursing in hyderabad
26th January 2012, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

I am pursing B.Sc. nursing? & i want to know that in which year i will take admission in MBBS??
Please reply me sir on [email protected]
Plz plz plz plzzzzzzz sir.
16th February 2012, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

can i do mbbs after the bsc nurshing tell me fee and college structure at [email protected]
16th February 2012, 09:18 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
HI!
After graduation you can join M.B.B.S course..
For this you have to qualify the entrance exam like:-
> A.I.P.M.T
> A.I.I.M.S
> A.F.M.C
> J.I.P.M.E.R
> M.G.I.M.S
> B.H.U
> A.M.U
etc..

For M.B.B.S you have to read 12th and 11th once aging..

In my opinion you should apply for job or higher study..

GOOD LUCK!
29th February 2012, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

my name is hari. i just want to take the admission in MBBS .so wht the procedure should i have done?my e mail is [email protected]
2nd March 2012, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

I am a third year student of BSc.Nursing and in future i am thinking of doing Post M.B.B.S course.
please do let me know what are the requirements for this and which colleges offer this course..
7th March 2012, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

is there any post mbbs?
27th June 2012, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

In india any contry offering the mbbs after the bsc nursing
3rd August 2012, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

can i do mbbs after Bsc nursing? where the courses are available my email is [email protected]
27th May 2013, 09:27 AM
Unregistered

I have just passed 12th class from scince. Now i want 2 take admission in B.sc nursing. Can i do it? When and where i should take admsn. N how much cost ? Pls help me or kindly cal 08753002140.thanks.
15th August 2013, 04:05 AM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

HI

The basic eligibility for appearing for Entrance exam is as follow

Applicants must have passed10+2 class examination from CBSE/Council of the Indian School Certificate Examination/Jamia Milia Islamia, New Delhi with required subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English from the recognized schools conducting regular classes

Meeting this eligibility you will have to appear for NEET or COMEDK to get selected to MBBS

Since you have done B.Sc Nursing you can go for MBBS as well but both are bachelors course.

All the best
9th June 2014, 07:52 PM
Shivakumarb43

Can i eligible for bsc nursing ?? I just passed in pcmb with 46% in over all,,pls anyone guide me,,,or dont mind plss kindly cal me for 9663743256 plss any1 guide me prply
10th June 2014, 07:00 PM
Rajesh Saagar
Member+

You can do MBBS after BSc Nursing but make sure you get your MBBS from the university which is recognized for giving the lateral entry degree.
16th May 2015, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

Im a bsc nursing student 3rd year ..after my completion of BSC nursing I wanna go for MBBS ..soo is it compulsory to write entrance exam with da % of 12standard ..can't we go with da % of bsc nursing ??
17th May 2015, 05:52 PM
jhavikas39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
After passing B.Sc Nursing it is not good idea to join M.B.B.S. You can join govt or privet hospital anywhere in India....

If you want you can join M.B.B.S.
For this you have to qualify the entrance exam like:-
> A.I.P.M.T
> A.I.I.M.S
> J.I.P.M.E.R
> State-P.M.T

Fess in govt college is aprox 35,000 Rs per year and in Privet college you have to pay apr0x 4,00,000 Rs per year...
4th September 2020, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MBBS after completion of Bsc nursing
Which college in lndia
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?