19th August 2010, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

Jobs after ME industrial engineering

Hello sir, i was studied b.tech in industrial biotechnology in GCT coimbatore. But now, i have selected ME industrial engineering in CEG anna university . Is there any chance to get good job, and also tell what are the problems by changing my branch from bio technology to ie..?

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of jobs are available for a candidate through B.Tech(Industrial Engineering & Management) course?
  2. Is this a good choice of choosing ME in Industrial Engineering after the completion of BE in Aeronautical Engineering? Scope of Industrial Engineering course?
  3. Is there any Government jobs available for Industrial Engineering students?
  4. List of Industrial Engineering related jobs to apply after having 8 years experience?
  5. What are the options after doing M.Tech in Industrial Engineering and Management including government sector jobs and private sector jobs?
  6. How can I get jobs in Banking, Industrial and government sector after graduating in B.E EC?
  7. Is it possible for girls to get the government jobs after completion of B.E industrial and production engineering?
  8. What After Aeronautical Engineering? Need Urgent Help Please
  9. What type of jobs are available for a candidate through B.Sc(Industrial Chemistry)? -- [New]
  10. Which industry will be good for me to do industrial training for 6 months in ETC
  11. Contact details of companies or institutes for Industrial Training in Mechanical Engineering?
  12. Which branch should I get in KIIT with a rank of 7706?
  13. Which is the best course in B.Tech after completing intermediate MPC?
  14. List all the PSUs offering jobs to Industrial Engineering and Management graduates?
  15. Which course is better between EIE, Industrial Engineering, ECE, and EEE after Diploma in Industrial Electronics?
  16. Can I pursue any marine courses after engineering? Can Industrial Production Engineering Students get into Marine Courses?
  17. Companies offering Industrial Training for Engineering Students in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Industrial Training for computer science engineering students in Nashik
19th August 2010, 02:30 PM
NEERAJ UPADHYAY

Smile Re: Jobs after ME industrial engineering

ME is the most appropriate option you have .......don't change it
19th August 2010, 03:09 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Jobs after ME industrial engineering

hi,
there is an good demand for industrial engineering these days,
many core companies like tata.l&t,mahindra etc are recruiting students of industrial engineering,
i don't think that after doing m.tech there would be any problem for you because of changing the your branch
all the best
19th August 2010, 04:02 PM
jomson varghese

Thumbs up Re: Jobs after ME industrial engineering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, i was studied b.tech in industrial biotechnology in GCT coimbatore. But now, i have selected ME industrial engineering in CEG anna university . Is there any chance to get good job, and also tell what are the problems by changing my branch from bio technology to ie..?

dear friend,
I think there is no problem for changing but in future you must select only one field.so i suggested that the field is ME industrial engg because these days prospects of Industrial Engineering are quite good. Companies are looking for people who have done specialization in IE. You can explore job opportunities not only in Manufacturing but also in IT, BPO's, Hospitals, Garment & Apparel, consulting etc.
As a fresher you must try to get practical exposure to IE & Lean Implementation for career growth.
19th August 2010, 04:59 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Industrial engineers practice in all the different manufacturing industries, service industries and government agencies. Industrial engineers are also hired in areas like sales and marketing, finance, information systems, and human relations. Other industries employing industrial engineers are hospitals, airlines, banks and transport companies
19th August 2010, 06:33 PM
avneetrocky

ya if ur percentage level rises,there are many good jobs waiting for u,
may i know ur doing regular or irregular course
19th August 2010, 10:27 PM
Adarshxxx
Senior Member+

Dear frend,
you have a very bright future after ME industrial engineering....you can get a very good goverment job.........and in my opinion there is no problem in changing stream.......
Wish You All The best!!!!!!!!!!
20th August 2010, 12:15 AM
kundan5334
Junior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
http://interviewquestions.yuvajobs.com/6286-How_do_you_sort_in_a_COBOL_program_Give_sort_file_ definition_sort_statement_syntax_and_meaning.htmlh ttp://interviewquestions.yuvajobs.com/6286-How_do_you_sort_in_a_COBOL_program_Give_sort_file_ definition_sort_statement_syntax_and_meaning.html
20th August 2010, 12:37 AM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

dear friend.

there is good job opportunity for the ME industrial engineering with the

handsome salary package.Industrial engineers are also hired in areas like sales

and marketing, finance, information systems, and human relations. You can

explore job opportunities not only in Manufacturing but also in IT, Hospitals,

Garment & Apparel, consulting etc.so do not worry about the job.

[SIZE=1]---------- Post added at 11:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 PM ----------[/SIZE]

dear friend.

there is good job opportunity for the ME industrial engineering with the

handsome salary package.Industrial engineers are also hired in areas like sales

and marketing, finance, information systems, and human relations. You can

explore job opportunities not only in Manufacturing but also in IT, Hospitals,

Garment & Apparel, consulting etc.so do not worry about the job.
20th August 2010, 08:22 AM
richa420
Banned

frnd

u should not change the branch ,but don't worry ,u will get good jobs in various companies like :

Tata motors, Tega , Hindustan national glas

also there r various gov. sector that will provide u better job option.

thank u
20th August 2010, 12:43 PM
Rickers

Hello,

There are many jobs after completion of ME in industrial engineering.
You can apply for many govt. as well as private jobs.
Many multinational companies have many vacancies for Industrial engineering.
You can get job in the field of Production, Hospitality, Development, Management etc.
So thse field has very bright future, don't worry you will get very good job in the future.
Good luck!!!
20th August 2010, 05:36 PM
Raj333

dear friend
now a days ME industrial engineering is good branch in the sense of job.from ME industrial engineering branch u can mainly get the job in maintainance and production sector as a production manager .for any company production and and maintainance is basic thing for running the company in rightway . so u can defenatly find out the job .from this branch u can get job in both core and softwere sector .

best of luck..........................
20th August 2010, 08:25 PM
mohit brh

Dear friend,
this is very good branch and good demand in industry so do'nt change it .so you will get jobs after ME.

Regards
mohit
15th November 2010, 11:37 PM
chandana Reddy

hi..

tata motors, Hindustan national glass,and there r various govenment sector that will provide u better job option.

good luck
22nd January 2011, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

if some one get mtech in industrial engg. and mba in industrial management then what will be the future.
13th April 2011, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completed GRADUATION IN INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERING from iiie -mumbai.But i would like to study ME-industrial part time in Chennai.plse give me proper guide.
22nd April 2011, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

am doin my 2nd yr BE industrial engg at COLLEGE OF ENGG (ANNA UNIVERSITY) ! i wud lyk 2 know if it ll be better fer me to do my MS MBA or ME following my BE ! and btw i wanna go abroad for my PG too! preferrably the UNITED STATES
23rd April 2011, 06:28 AM
AYUSH KUMAR YADAV
Senior Member+

1) You can explore job opportunities not only in Manufacturing but also in IT, BPO's, Hospitals, Garment & Apparel, consulting etc.
2)As a fresher you must try to get practical exposure to IE & Lean Implementation for career growth.
17th May 2011, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

hi friends,
I have done BE in Agri Engg. doing job in GIS industry (1 year exp) and want to do ME in Industrial Engg. will there be any problem for campus selection
15th June 2011, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I am doing my M.E Industrial Engineering on regular basis. I want to know in what all fields I should be good enough to get placed in Industry.....
Please suggest me ideas...

Thank you
20th June 2011, 07:43 AM
devesh35pal

hello sir,

I think there is no problems for changing but in future you must select only one field.so i suggestion that the field is me industrial engg because these days prospects of Industrial Engineering are quite good. Companies are looking for people who have done specialization in IE.
As a fresher you must try to get practical exposure to IE & Lean Implementation for career growth.
best of luck friends
10th August 2011, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i have completed BE(IT) from RGPV univercity. now, i have got admission for post graduation in IPS indore with industrial engg and safety branch. what is the career apportunities for me...
12th August 2011, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

hi, I am doing M.Tech in Industrial safety Engg. I want to know, about the future prospect of this descipline.
26th August 2011, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

hi i finished my B.E n electrical engg .i got industrial engg in anna univeresity cbe trough counselling . what are the oppourtunities will i get as fresher after finisheing my degree..do i wanna do some extra cousers ah?
7th October 2011, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
This's magesh. i ws fineshed my enginering in ece. Bt now i hav joined M.E (Industrial saftey engineering).... If it's rit for my choice? I ws confused after select this M.E........ just clarefy to me if its rit choice or not?
21st November 2011, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,

i finished my engineering graduate in B.TECH-IT(2010 PASSED OUT).i would like to go for higher studies. so i choosed to study M.E, but its difficult for me to choose the course in M.E, so would u pls guide me to choose a gud field in M.E and as valuable in future too.
22nd November 2011, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

Hello i heard that this course is mainly intended for those who are having a graduation in Mechanical Engineering, some one please correct me if am wrong. I want to know regarding in what way we should go forward for getting a good job related to this sector?
8th February 2012, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Madam
I have done my BE in computer science and now am doing my M.Tech in masters of engineering management could you please suggest me a path i should choose regarding my job, is there any opportunities for getting good job.
2nd September 2012, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Dear viewer,
I did my B.E(Biomedical) and currently M.E(industrial).... please suggest me some areas where i can opt for job and job opportunities
5th February 2014, 06:20 AM
Unregistered

Hallo sir i have completed my BE EEE And i have an idea to do me industrial safety engineering .after completing this course oppurtunities are there getting job?
28th November 2015, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

I have done my M.E- INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERING at Regional Centre of Anna University - coimbatore. Now i am searching job in mumbai, i can't find job in core field, Kindly suggest me some ideas to get job at core fied.

Thanks,
Kumaresan M
28th November 2015, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

I am fresher with M.E- Industrial engineering , Currently searching jobs in mumbai, i can't find jobs in core field, kindly suggest me some ideas to get job in my core field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?