Fee structure of hyderabad colleges

show fee structure of hyderabad colleges the colleges are:

Ponugoti Madhava Rao Law College

Pendekanti Law College

Padala Rama Reddy Law College

K.V. Ranga Reddy Institute of Law

Sultan-ul-uloom Law College

Related Questions:
  1. M.Pharm colleges offering Pharmaceutics in Hyderabad? How much is the fee structure?
  2. Top engineering colleges in Hyderabad and the fee structure of the course? Procedure to join?
  3. Which are the B.Ed colleges in Hyderabad? What is the fee structure?
  4. What is the fee structure for all Aeronautical Colleges in Hyderabad? What is the fee structure?
  5. M.Pharm colleges in hyderabad with fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Details about BHP course? Fee structure and the colleges offering this course in Hyderabad?
  7. Fee structure of hyderabad colleges
  8. List of the colleges in Hyderabad providing 5 years law course? What is the fee structure?
  9. List of engineering colleges in Hyderabad and the fee details for ECET students?
  10. Fee structure for M-Pharmacy course in top 5 colleges of Hyderabad?
  11. Fee structure of BHM in colleges of Hyderabad?
  12. When is the B.Pharmacy BIPC stream counseling in Hyderabad? What is the fee structure in government and private colleges
  13. Best institute for MSc in clinical research in Hyderabad? What is the fee structure?
  14. Fee structure for various medical colleges? How should I apply for this exam? Fee structure for the same? What is the fee structure for government college?
  15. What are the requirements to do CA course? Fee structure and Duration for this course? Nearest colleges to Hyderabad offering this course?
  16. Best colleges to study MBA from Bangalore and Hyderabad with fee structure? When the colleges will publish out the entrance exam form? -- [New]
  17. Different colleges in Hyderabad offering MBA course with reasonable fee structure?
  18. Colleges offering 5 years law course in hyderabad? fee structures?
19th August 2010, 02:22 PM
jomson varghese

Default Re: Fee structure of hyderabad colleges

Quote:
Originally Posted by SD HYDER View Post

Pendekanti Law College

dear friend,

Fee structure for the above colleges varies according to the quality and facility provided by institute.goverment colleges have lower fees structure than private.
19th August 2010, 04:09 PM
soumali

Quote:
Originally Posted by SD HYDER View Post

Pendekanti Law College

the fee structure is rarely given.u can call the contact nos given in the college websites and ask for the detailed fee structure.
19th August 2010, 06:46 PM
shivdayal sharma

Dear friend

for fee structure of different collage u have to go in collage take a prospect of these college and than u got idea about ,
different collage having different fee structure. on there website not provide fee, so u got more information from collage
7th September 2010, 04:59 PM
avinash kr.
Banned

different colleges have different fee structure . please see website of the college. you can get the knowledge from website.. thanking you
27th October 2010, 12:08 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

dear friend

Its very difficult to provide you the fees detail of these given respective colleges.

The fees are vary from colleges to colleges. So its better, if you can check the fees detail of these given colleges from his official sites.

Please visit the official sites of these given colleges.

Or you can also contact these colleges, they will definately tell you the fees structure.

So, its better, you can contact these given colleges office.
27th October 2010, 05:52 PM
mseetharamster

For law colleges in any college the present fee structure is

Anwarul Uloom College Of Law, Hyderabad New Mallepalley, Hyderabad - 500001 LLB Affiliated to Osmania University Ph : 23340134
Andhra Mahila Sabha Law College for Women, Durgabai Deshmuk Colony, Hyderabad - 500013 LLB Affiliated to Osmania University Ph : 040-27604958
Osmania University, Faculty Of Law, Administrative Building, Hyderabad 500007 LLB Ph: 868951, 868048
Padala Ram Reddy Law College, Ameerpet, hyderabad - 500073 LLB Affiliated to Osmania University Phone: 3740488
Pendekanti Law College, H NO 1-1-338 TO 1-1-341, beside A P Vidyalaya, Chikkadpally, Hyderabad - 500020, Andhra Pradesh LLB Phone: 040-27661990
Anwarul Uloom College Of Law, New Mallepalley, Hyderabad - 500001 LLB Affiliated to Osmania University Phone : 23340134
The Icfai Law School. II Floor, C-1/101, Indira Nagar, Dehradun - 248 006, India LLB Ph. No.: 0135-2761845

The fee details of different courses vary. It also depends on the seat if you are taking through counselling or as a management.
Phone numbers are included so you can talk to them, about all the things yo wanted to know about the college
3rd November 2010, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

show clear detail about fee structre of gik
8th November 2010, 08:12 PM
avinash kr.
Banned

different college have different fee structure. so please contact the college or see the website of the college. you get a answer of your question. thanking you.. best of luck..
18th December 2010, 07:40 PM
sindhusweety

for fee structure of different college you have to go to college take a prospect of these college and than you got idea about ,
they do not give a clear fee structure in any website
different college having different fee structure. on there website not provide fee, so u got more information from collage
25th March 2011, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

Fee structure of the government law college mumbai
15th April 2011, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

approximate fees for any medical college
19th May 2011, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

hai sir tell fee in pgcet for sc,st students
20th May 2011, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
i have completed my b.pharmacy.so now i want to join m.pharmacy in hyderabad.please tell me the best colleges in hyderabad.this is my email id please give reply to my mail [email protected]
11th June 2011, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

sir i want to join in vasavi college please say me donation fees
13th June 2011, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

HI SIR MAY I KNOW THE FEES 4 MPHARMACY .CAN U TELL SIR BEST COLLEGES IN HYD .THIS IS MY MAIL,[email protected]
28th June 2011, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

hai sir
i want to know FEE structure in m.pharmacy best top 10 colzs in A.P,please give information to my GMAIL ID sir, [email protected]
14th August 2011, 08:05 AM
Unregistered

hai sir

i have completed my bpharmacy.so i want to join mpharmacy best colzs in a.p.this is my email id [email protected].
31st January 2012, 09:23 PM
despire007

for fee structure of different collage u have to go in collage take a prospect of these college and than u got idea about ,
different collage having different fee structure. on there website not provide fee, so u got more information from collage
31st January 2012, 09:28 PM
despire007

Its very difficult to provide you the fees detail of these given respective colleges.

The fees are vary from colleges to colleges. So its better, if you can check the fees detail of these given colleges from his official sites.

Or you can also contact these colleges, they will definately tell you the fees structure.

So, its better, you can contact these given colleges office.
15th March 2012, 07:10 PM
kaveribiswas

Good luck.................
18th March 2012, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

sir.....i just completed my 12 standared course, can i study for bds coure? what is the basic qualification for bds? what about the fee?
15th December 2012, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

sir i just completed my intermeadiate in vocational course, in medical course so, i can eligible for 5 years llb course
19th March 2014, 02:26 PM
surmana naaz

[QUOTE=jomson varghese;170642]dear friend,

Fee structure for the above colleges varies according to the quality and facility provided by institute.goverment colleges have lower fees structure than govt collage along with address of Anwarul Uloom collage
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?