4th September 2011, 08:17 AM
sushbrinda

Does India Institute of Science offer M.Tech course in Biotech? List of top universities abroad offering the course?

Sir..does the Indian institute of science offer Mtech course in biotech?.also plz let me know abt the top notch universities abroad that offer this course!.

Related Questions:
  1. Institute offering Ph.D in Animal Biotech in Abroad
  2. What are the options available after B.Tech Biotech? List of good universities offering M.Tech Biotech in India?
  3. Top 10 universities which offer M.Sc(Biotechnology) in Abroad
  4. Top universities in India offering masters program in Biotech? Criteria for admission for the course?
  5. Which are the further courses after BSc Biotech and MBA Biotech? Universities offering the courses? Is it better to do from India or Abroad?
  6. List of universities which offer MD in Cardiology in Abroad? Procedure to get admission? -- [New]
  7. Eligibility to study M.Sc(Sports Medicine in Abroad for Doctor of Pharmacy candidate? List of Universities which offer this course in Abroad?
  8. Best colleges for M.Tech course after scoring 972 rank in PGECET? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the scope after M.Tech in India? Can I do M.Tech after scoring 67% in B.Tech? List of the colleges offering M.Tech in Biotech?
  10. Is it good to do masters in Mechatronics? List of top colleges/universities in India offering this programme?
  11. Colleges and universities offering admission in M.Tech with Biotech in India?
  12. List of universities which offer MD in Cardiology in Abroad
  13. List of top institutes in India offering MSc Biotech course? What is their total seat capacity? What is the admission procedure?
  14. Best universities and institutes offering M.Tech and M.Phil Biotechnology in India? What are the job prospects for M.Tech Biotech?
  15. List of WHO recognized universities which offer PG course in Abroad for MBBS Doctor? Can I get job after competing PG from Abroad?
  16. How may I do my M.S in Biotechnology from Abroad? List of universities offering such course? I've secured 85% marks
  17. List of universities which offer Integrated PhD(Computer Science) in Abroad
  18. List of universities which offer M.Sc in Astrophysics to B.Sc(Physics) candidate in India and Abroad? Eligibility to get admission?
14th November 2017, 12:01 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Default Re: Does India Institute of Science offer M.Tech course in Biotech? List of top universities abroad offering the course?

IIT offers following bachelor's of technology courses:
Aerospace Engineering.
Biological Sciences and Bio-Engineering.
Chemical Engineering.
Civil Engineering.
Computer Science and Engineering.
Electrical Engineering.
Materials Science and Engineering.
Mechanical Engineering.
As you can see in the list that IIT does offers bachelor's course in bio technology
And the top universities abroad for that course are:
-Victoria university of wellington, New zealand
-University of greenwich, UK
-University of kentucky, USA
-Plymouth university, UK
-Murdoch university, Australia
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?